+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: dumb and dumber sequel coming out

Default dumb and dumber sequel coming out

jim carrey finally decided to make a sequel to dumb and dumber. jeff daniels is back too and the farrelly brothers will be directing. the original is my top 10 funniest movies of all time, I hope they come up with a decent story and solid script for this one. incredibly, it will be about 20 years after the original

I'm still waiting for Keanu to get the Bill & Ted sequel going - been talk about it for years and Keanu has said he wants to do it, but who knows what happened to Bill and of course there is no Rufus anymore...

As for Dumb and Dumber, the original with that scene where Jeff Daniels hits that chick point blank with the snow ball is beyond awesome.
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

In between Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Buttersworth

One of my favorite comedies ever, and I'll be looking forward to this. I'm still trying to forget the sequel that came out with the different actors, it just wasn't good.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and pull this....

And TOTALLY redeem yourself!"
    "We have no martyrs and we have no saints."
    -Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum
    Well Done Jackel

I am so excited for this, but hesitant that it will be a let down. For me, Dumb and Dumber is in my top 3 comedies of all time... and I have seen it like 30 - 40 times. I just don't know how it could possibly live up to the expectations that people have, but who knows.
    [

In between Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Buttersworth

The one storyline I DON'T want to see is that Harry and Lloyd went their separate ways years ago, and this movie is the story of them meeting up again. It's the easy way out though, so they will probably do that.

I'd much rather see them still living together and single after all these years. Maybe each had girlfriends come and go, but nothing stuck. Maybe now they will head to Los Angeles to try to get a reality show or something, who knows?
    "We have no martyrs and we have no saints."
    -Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum
    Well Done Jackel

I like to duplicate the diarrhea scene. Happens more often than it should.

Oh and that John Denver is full of 5h1t

Quote Originally Posted by norcalkyle View Post
    I am so excited for this, but hesitant that it will be a let down. For me, Dumb and Dumber is in my top 3 comedies of all time... and I have seen it like 30 - 40 times. I just don't know how it could possibly live up to the expectations that people have, but who knows.

i feel the same way. its one of those movies that is hilarious no matter how many times i see it. it will be nearly impossible to be as funny as the first, and jim carrey hasn't done a very funny comedy in years either. there is still almost noway i miss it.
    first the sequel to anchorman coming out, and now dumb and dumber. those are arguably my favorite comedies of the 90s and 00s respectively

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    I'm still waiting for Keanu to get the Bill & Ted sequel going - been talk about it for years and Keanu has said he wants to do it, but who knows what happened to Bill and of course there is no Rufus anymore...

As for Dumb and Dumber, the original with that scene where Jeff Daniels hits that chick point blank with the snow ball is beyond awesome.
    There was a sequel to Bill an Ted, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey which came out back in 1991...

And of course I am sure the OP knows there was also a sequel to dumb and dumber except it had different actors.

it'd be funny to me at least if they would make this around their respective family's, their kids, wives...something like that.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Toehold View Post
    There was a sequel to Bill an Ted, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey which came out back in 1991...

And of course I am sure the OP knows there was also a sequel to dumb and dumber except it had different actors.
    dumb and dumber 2 was a prequel, not a sequel. just sayin. . .
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

+ Reply to Thread