+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Black man kills white 17 year old, cliams defense, goes free, no one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    really?? well, i live in bum fuk egypt white redneck country fried pennsylvania. guess what the teens here wear?? baggy fukin pants, wife beaters, and hoodies. just like in every other part of our fine, fine nation. do i profile unknown kids walkin down my street?? FUK NO!!!! do you know why?? because as much as you folks wanna think ole bear is some raging alky azzhole, im about as laid back as it gets in real life, u dont fuk with me, i dont fuk with you. live and let live.
    Good for you Bear. Nobody has ever said that is the way it should be in a perfect world but the world isn't perfect so that is just a fact of life. No matter how mad it makes you or how unfair you believe it is, it doesn't change the fact that, that is the way it is. I haven't accused of being any of those things in this thread. You went from 0 to pissed off b/c I mentioned the way the world operates...

too many people these days think every stranger is a child molesting thug thief lookin for their next victim. its the pussification of america.
    Umm, no... If you are a black guy walking down the street and see 3 skin-heads with swastikas on their foreheads and you think, "well howdy dude-y, you fine upstanding citizens of the law. How are things going today?" - well, that makes you a dumb-ass, not some person with an open-mind. It has nothing to do with "the pussification" of anything, it has to do with using common sense and life experiences.

OMG, look a stranger!!! lock the doors, gather the kids, hide them away. big bad daddy will go and confront this evil maniac killer.....fuk that sh!t dude.
    Mayberry this world is not Bear. If I see somebody I don't know, I don't go 100% survival mode. However, if I see somebody I don't know dressed sketchy, walking around my neighborhood looking into car/house windows, well, I'm sorry, but I don't assume the best in people.

confront me on the street, start askin me questions?? Yeah..FUK OFF BUDDY and GET THE FUK AWAY FROM ME! if papa smurf doesnt heed my warning, i WILL fuk him up and if he's packin, he better be quik, cause i will shoot him dead in his face or cut his fukin eyes outta his head.
    Really? This is the laid back Bear that doesn't have any problems with people? You would go straight Trayvon b/c somebody asked you a question? LMAO dude...

At most I would say, "is that any of your business, no? Then move along." If the situations escalates to another level, then I will try to handle it appropriately without going full out Jon Jones on an out of shape Cartman. It is called restraint and it doesn't make you a ***** to use it. It makes you a functioning part of our society. Throwing hands first and asking questions later is such a retarded philosophy on life that I can't even fathom it...

Its simple really, dont want a confrontation, dont start one. leave me and everyone else minding their business alone, or you may meet your maker. I aint 17. fukin puzzy azz people.
    Asking somebody what's going on isn't a confrontation. You don't have to even say, "what are you doing here?" It could as simple as, "hey buddy, you need something? Seems like your looking for something, can I help you find it?"

OMG, huff puff, grrrr, errrr..... The NERVE of that c0cksucker asking me if I need help.... herf derf....

and if you havent noticed...i hate profiling by anyone, cops, security, general public, i cant fukin stand it. I DISLIKE blacks, I fukin HATE cops and ANYONE making an assumption as to what im doing.

what ever happened to a friendly wave and a smile anyway??
    You hate blacks but hate profiling so what would you do if you saw a black dude looking into car windows? Which do you hate more?

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    Good for you Bear. Nobody has ever said that is the way it should be in a perfect world but the world isn't perfect so that is just a fact of life. No matter how mad it makes you or how unfair you believe it is, it doesn't change the fact that, that is the way it is. I haven't accused of being any of those things in this thread. You went from 0 to pissed off b/c I mentioned the way the world operates...

Umm, no... If you are a black guy walking down the street and see 3 skin-heads with swastikas on their foreheads and you think, "well howdy dude-y, you fine upstanding citizens of the law. How are things going today?" - well, that makes you a dumb-ass, not some person with an open-mind. It has nothing to do with "the pussification" of anything, it has to do with using common sense and life experiences.

Mayberry this world is not Bear. If I see somebody I don't know, I don't go 100% survival mode. However, if I see somebody I don't know dressed sketchy, walking around my neighborhood looking into car/house windows, well, I'm sorry, but I don't assume the best in people.

Really? This is the laid back Bear that doesn't have any problems with people? You would go straight Trayvon b/c somebody asked you a question? LMAO dude...

At most I would say, "is that any of your business, no? Then move along." If the situations escalates to another level, then I will try to handle it appropriately without going full out Jon Jones on an out of shape Cartman. It is called restraint and it doesn't make you a ***** to use it. It makes you a functioning part of our society. Throwing hands first and asking questions later is such a retarded philosophy on life that I can't even fathom it...

Asking somebody what's going on isn't a confrontation. You don't have to even say, "what are you doing here?" It could as simple as, "hey buddy, you need something? Seems like your looking for something, can I help you find it?"

OMG, huff puff, grrrr, errrr..... The NERVE of that c0cksucker asking me if I need help.... herf derf....

You hate blacks but hate profiling so what would you do if you saw a black dude looking into car windows? Which do you hate more?
    ummm... first and foremost, i aint mad at YOU at all. i'm simply trying to make you and anyone else understand how bad this sh!t pisses me off. But as per the usual, you took it personally. whatever...the world revolves around floyd....we will NEVER agree on this sh!t, as per usual. smh

if im minding my own business walkin down the street, and who the fuk said anything about looking in car and house windows anyway, i digress, if a stranger rolls up on me and starts questioning me, or is following me for several blocks. then I will be the one asking questions and if the idiot gets outta the car, its game on. /story
    Last edited by CaveBear; 07-18-2013 at 07:28 PM.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by NCJ View Post
    I was not there so I do not know what happened when the confrontation started. No matter what he told the girl on the phone he was moving toward the direction of the home.
    So no matter what he says, he was definitely moving away? Even though he said he was going to confront the guy, he was actually leaving? Following somebody is not illegal...

He was angry that this guy in the car had been following him.
    So it justifies aggravated assault? Got it, I'll be sure to never piss you or your kids off...

If Zimmerman does not confront the young man with a gun this never happens. If he listens to 911 this never happens. If he calls the police this never happens.
    According to testimony, he called the police, he did not font Trayvon, and he listened to the 911 dispatcher so this nice little theory of yours doesn't seem to fit. Sure, we don't know what happened but we do know GZ is a fat, out of shape guy and Trayvon is an athletic guy (with a history of reckless behavior) that said he was going to confront the cracker. So now knowing that, we are supposed to believe he was walking home and GZ grabbed his arm and started the whole thing? Nope, sorry... Not buying that the kid that said he was going to confront a guy is the victim, he is the aggressor.

If Martin was this athletic specimen that he was rightfully afraid of why get out of the safety of your car to confront him?
    Wrong again... GZ said he got out of the car b/c he lost him and was trying to see which way he went, Trayvon (by his friend's admission) initiated the confrontation...

Once again I am not condoning Martin attacking him if he wasn't attacked, but the neighborhood watchmen targeted him, followed him, and confronted him.
    Yes you are.....

I wish Martin was not suspended from school, but a school suspension has no bearing on what he was doing. You sound like the guy saying she was asking to be raped because she had sex before.
    Really?

It is not like Zimmerman does have a history even more troubled than Martin that shows a history of stepping outside of his boundaries and being confrontational......Once again I have a bias in this case. I will not act like I do not. I see cases like this look at my two children and pray they never get in a situation like this.
    Exactly, you are basing your opinion on pure emotion thinking of your sweet little innocent children being hurt. However, if you teach them not to be aggressive ass-holes with a chip on their shoulder wanting to beat somebody down b/c they disrespecting them, you probably have nothing to worry about...

I just find it hilarious that people can say they are being reasonable and open minded and don't look at the other side of the facts that point to George got out of his car to start the confrontation. Unless the young man yanked him out of the car physically or actually committed a crime George initiated this confrontation while carrying a gun. Then proceeded to use it. To me that is not self defense or standing your ground.
    Wrong... We can assume this, that, or the other but we do know that Trayvon wanted to start the confrontation b/c, wait for it, HE ADMITTED IT TO HIS FRIEND BEFORE HE HUNG UP THE PHONE!!!

- Is that clear enough? Typically guys don't try to start confrontations and then scream like a hungry child at the first sign of getting popped. You need to look at what the evidence showed. Even if GZ confronted Trayvon and said, "hey ass-hole, what are you doing here?" That DOES NOT give Trayvon the right to Brandon Vera his ass like he is Jon Jones. You don't do that in a civilized society, you just don't....

Even if GZ confronted Trayvon and said, "hey ass-hole, what are you doing here?" That DOES NOT give Trayvon the right to Brandon Vera his ass like he is Jon Jones. You don't do that in a civilized society, you just don't....
    BULLFUKINSH!T...that right there, is the definition of the pussification of the "new" american male....fukin cowards...jeezus kriste...its pathetic.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

ummm... first and foremost, i aint mad at YOU at all. i'm simply trying to make you and anyone else understand how bad this sh!t pisses me off. But as per the usual, you took it personally. whatever...the world revolves around floyd....we will NEVER agree on this sh!t, as per usual. smh

if im minding my own business walkin down the street, and who the fuk said anything about looking in car and house windows anyway, i digress, if a stranger rolls up on me and starts questioning me, or is following me for several blocks. then I will be the one asking questions and if the idiot gets outta the car, its game on. /story
    Did I say that you were mad at me? I did not, I recognized that you were mad about what I was saying but didn't take it personally. You said, and I quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear
    because as much as you folks wanna think ole bear is some raging alky azzhole, im about as laid back as it gets in real life,
    I was telling you that I didn't call you any of those things.

You don't think people should be profiled and I say in a perfect world, we shouldn't have to. I think we both agree on that issue. On the other issue, this is not a perfect world and as much as we like to think we don't, every single one of us lets appearance judge someone, it is just the way we operate as human being.

To me that is not self defense or standing your ground.
    1. By Florida, and really any state law, it is self defense. So your problem is not with Zimmerman but rather the government.

2. It is reasonable to assume Tray started the confrontation, which seems to fit your view of self defense. To say Zimmerman started the confrontation is like saying I'm responsible for the person in front of me when I'm walking home from the store deciding to punch me.

Physical confrontation is what matters, otherwise, by your train of thought, we should accept self defense claims from people trying to kill or harm legislators for say trying to pass pro death penalty laws because they were in fear for their lives if they decided to commit a crime in the future. All evidence and testimony points towards nothing happening to Tray if he didn't swing. Further backed up by Precious's interview following the trial.
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.

“No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand.”

BULLFUKINSH!T...that right there, is the definition of the pussification of the "new" american male....fukin cowards...jeezus kriste...its pathetic.
    It takes a pu$$y ass with no self-confidence to get into a fist fight over something like that. You know what happens when stupid people do that? People end up dead Bear and who the f*ck cares if you think they are a pu$$y for not going fisticuffs with a loudmouth? Better than winding up dead.

It takes a pu$$y ass with no self-confidence to get into a fist fight over something like that. You know what happens when stupid people do that? People end up dead Bear and who the f*ck cares if you think they are a pu$$y for not going fisticuffs with a loudmouth? Better than winding up dead.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Yep and I bet if this conversation were taking place face to face, you would feel it justified punching me.... Consider yourself lucky that you never ran into George Zimmerman.

Yep and I bet if this conversation were taking place face to face, you would feel it justified punching me.... Consider yourself lucky that you never ran into George Zimmerman.
    why would i punch you dude? Over a debate?? Naw, you got me all wrong. while we have never met f2f, i do feel like i know you. a stranger confronting me, thats a whole different story.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread