+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Maiquel Falco is still a piece of shlt

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Default Maiquel Falco is still a piece of shlt

just in case you were wondering.

luckily he messed with the wrong people this time.

From his past assault charges to his tendency to keep punching his opponents long after the fight has been stopped, Bellator middleweight Maiquel Falcao has always seemed like the kind of dude you’d cross the street to avoid. Unfortunately, new surveillance footage from a gas station brawl in Brazil provides even more proof that “Big Rig” is an out-of-control jackass.

Watch the news report above and you’ll see the following: Falcao approaches a woman at a gas station, then angrily swats her in the ear with what appears to be his wallet. The woman and her friend go outside for backup, and three men arrive to confront Falcao and his companion, undefeated MMA featherweight Kaue Mena. Falcao is sucker-punched, which kicks off a wild brawl that spills outside.

Some dude in a red jacket shows up with a 2×4, and hits Falcao over the head twice with it, which knocks him down (and possibly out). The same guy then cracks Mena in the face with the piece of lumber, and Mena falls backward, his head making hard impact with the concrete. A guy in a white shirt repeatedly punches Mena in the face, and kicks him in the head at least twice. Everybody involved leaves the scene before the cops arrive, leaving Mena’s unconscious body behind. Keep in mind, this all started because Maiquel Falcao struck a woman in public.

According to BloodyElbow, Mena is currently in serious condition at the intensive care unit at the Hospital do Coração, and no arrests have been made in connection with the incident. Falcao last competed in February of this year, when he was knocked out by Alexander Shlemenko.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

They put up very little resistance. I'm thinking he/they were drunk ass fucc.

While the broads pose outnumbered/lumbered them 6 to 2

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    just in case you were wondering.

luckily he messed with the wrong people this time.

sucks for mena he was just trying to back up his friend. And to me it didn't look like he hit that gutter slut just shooed her off cause the bitch was blocking up the register. Hope Falco rounds up the boys and fuсks those douche bags up. Once they got outside not only did they have a weapon but they had a shіt load more people and i don't like how they kept punching and kicking mena afetr he was out. There is no excuse for that shіt.

After these guys get their asses beat hope a gang of hiv positive thugs runs a raw dawg train on those two nasty skanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta420z View Post
    sucks for mena he was just trying to back up his friend. And to me it didn't look like he hit that gutter slut just shooed her off cause the bitch was blocking up the register. Hope Falco rounds up the boys and fuсks those douche bags up. Once they got outside not only did they have a weapon but they had a shіt load more people and i don't like how they kept punching and kicking mena afetr he was out. There is no excuse for that shіt.

After these guys get their asses beat hope a gang of hiv positive thugs runs a raw dawg train on those two nasty skanks.
    yeah, agree. Beating an unconscious man? That's attempted murder and sick sht no matter how they want to look at it.

So Falcao being a dumbass nearly got his friend killed. I bet he feels so damn proud of himself.

Idiot. Hope Bellator cuts him.
    MMAF: 41-32-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

This is the EXACT reason that I go above and beyond to avoid conflict when I go out. Things escalate so quickly and you never know who you are dealing with. Everyone would have predicted an beat down from the hands of Falco and Mena and it ended with them getting the piss beat out of them. Out numbered or not, it's the lengths to which these other guys were willing to go. I'm fine with losing a fight and being knocked out, but I don't need some fu*king animal stomping my face while I'm out. It's just not worth it.
    Former UFF Interim Champ
    MMA ELIMINATOR XXIV Winner
    FCIII Champion
    FCV Team Champs-Rocketman & FA-Qer-RWS
    FCVIII Team Champs
    -Robmck3898 & FA-Qer- Cake-n-Bake
    2009, 2010, 2011 OD Welterweight Champion
    Proud member of New Breed, PCT, ZING, The Team and Team TOIAP IS A PUNK!!!
    Guitarist for Elbow Deep!!

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goordie View Post
    So Falcao being a dumbass nearly got his friend killed. I bet he feels so damn proud of himself.
    exactly.

dudes get involved and suddenly you no longer see Falco as well.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by FA-Qer View Post
    This is the EXACT reason that I go above and beyond to avoid conflict when I go out. Things escalate so quickly and you never know who you are dealing with. Everyone would have predicted an beat down from the hands of Falco and Mena and it ended with them getting the piss beat out of them. Out numbered or not, it's the lengths to which these other guys were willing to go. I'm fine with losing a fight and being knocked out, but I don't need some fu*king animal stomping my face while I'm out. It's just not worth it.
    No kidding, lots of people pull weapons now...not worth getting killed over

I totally agree with the people who are saying there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to continually beat on someone who is unconscious. Once someone is knocked out, you won the fight, there is nothing left to prove or do. But Falcao has done the same exact thing numerous times in the cage. Which, IMO, is even worse. Yes, it's a fight, but it's not a "I have a problem with you and we are going to settle it" fight, it's a sport. I have way less respect for someone who does that in the cage/ring than I do for someone who does it in a street fight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I have ant respect at all for someone who does it in a street fight, either. But I would be willing to bet that he slapped that chick with his wallet or whatever, thinking to himself that there would be no repercussions to his actions, because he would beat up anyone who tried to do something about it. Unfortunately for him, it didn't turn out that way. Karma is a bitch, I guess. Maybe now he will think twice before hitting a total stranger, especially a woman, for pretty much no reason other than that they pissed him off.

after a beating like that, mena might be a vegetable. brootal stuff.

+ Reply to Thread