+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum randomly taking me away.

Default Forum randomly taking me away.

For the past day this forum has, at random forwarded my phone to an ad tracking website that automatically takes me into the istore trying to get me to buy a game. It has happened three freaking times while writing this message so far. It makes reading the forum impossible, and isn't happening on any other website I have visited. Adtrackking was the latest as I edited my post.
    If you can't get a wrestler off of you then train harder next time and change your gameplan. Justify NOT awarding the win to the man who controls his opponent and never gets hurt in the least. It is the onus of the fighter on the bottom to do something about it, not the person controlling.

Quote Originally Posted by locogato11283 View Post
    youre about dumb.

That is all.....

respect the hustle.

Everyone's moving to Metro

2 days, over 700 views and not a word from admin/mods. Way to make it seem like you care MMAWEEKLY, is this a new plan to bring in more members like censorship. SIX ****ing times so far when making this post, way to make it seem like us members matter.....

(BTW is not occurring on any of the other 4 forums that I frequent, wonder if this is going on at bonesnapper)
    If you can't get a wrestler off of you then train harder next time and change your gameplan. Justify NOT awarding the win to the man who controls his opponent and never gets hurt in the least. It is the onus of the fighter on the bottom to do something about it, not the person controlling.

Quote Originally Posted by locogato11283 View Post
    youre about dumb.

That is all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kris the Greased Pig View Post
    (BTW is not occurring on any of the other 4 forums that I frequent, wonder if this is going on at bonesnapper)

Getting the same issue on my mobile in the last few days..... can't use the forum on mobile now so I dont bother.
    everyone had one thing before they lost......a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Kris the Greased Pig View Post
    2 days, over 700 views and not a word from admin/mods. Way to make it seem like you care MMAWEEKLY, is this a new plan to bring in more members like censorship. SIX ****ing times so far when making this post, way to make it seem like us members matter.....

You know it isn't happening there.
    Former JEC, J-1, SFF, BSFL, UFF, EFCF and MMAF Champion
    SBFL 2010 GP Champion

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Ask CaveBear about the sweet PM he got from Admin when he posted about using an adblocker.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

I am on my phone for 100% of the time that I am on here and have never had it happen. But it has happened on a different forum before, so I feel your pain. It is ****ing unbearably annoying/frustrating to say the least. That's crazy that no mods have even tried to talk to you about this. But seeing as it took nearly 3 weeks to get my account activated from the time I created it to where I could actually post, I can't say I'm surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    Ask CaveBear about the sweet PM he got from Admin when he posted about using an adblocker.
    ...fosho my ni@@er.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread