+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Over the Ronda Rousey hype machine

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    I gotta wonder, if Rousey looked like Mr. Bean ( Rowan Atkinson) in anyway, shape, or form, would she still be getting all this attention?? Me thinks not.
    If Brock looked like that, would he have?
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    If Brock looked like that, would he have?
    well Brock is sexy though

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

I gotta wonder, if Rousey looked like Mr. Bean ( Rowan Atkinson) in anyway, shape, or form, would she still be getting all this attention?? Me thinks not.

100% guaranteed she would not be. Remember, when Cyborg was manhandling everybody Dana said there would never be women's mma in the UFC. Shortly after Rousey gets on the scene he changes his tune.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Dana chose rich over matt too.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    MMA is a joke of a sport?
    You know what I mean.

The same thing applies to the WNBA.

Of course not, it's just I mentioned before. Sex sells. It took a muscle bound gorilla woman outside of beauty to make the sport a tad bit popular. ie: Carano, Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Damian999 View Post
    I don't like sounding like I'm bragging so I don't mention it too much. Yeah I do, but I'm more involved in the muay thai team than mma. She's one of the strongest people in the gym, male or female.
    That's awesome. I've been impressed with her since the Coenen fight. I even put that fight in the top 5 of the year in 2011 for my site.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    That's awesome. I've been impressed with her since the Coenen fight. I even put that fight in the top 5 of the year in 2011 for my site.
    That's great! Yeah, that fight is the only thing that worries me. Liz is great, a very real and laid back person. What you see in the camera is how she is all around. She is nice and helpful to everyone at the gym. I know she is a team mate and I am biased, but I think she can definitely win the fight. She has a much better shot than most are giving her. She trains mostly with all guys, and she is stronger than a lot of guys around the same weight.

She trains mostly with all guys, and she is stronger than a lot of guys around the same weight.

trt.

j/k

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

That's great! Yeah, that fight is the only thing that worries me. Liz is great, a very real and laid back person. What you see in the camera is how she is all around. She is nice and helpful to everyone at the gym. I know she is a team mate and I am biased, but I think she can definitely win the fight. She has a much better shot than most are giving her. She trains mostly with all guys, and she is stronger than a lot of guys around the same weight.
    Just saw the shows w/her and Rousery. Is she really struggling, like that? Or is that a hollywood angle?

+ Reply to Thread