+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New IFFL team needed

Default New IFFL team needed

Let's get a Bad News Bears thing going on here I'm pretty new here but i'm a current champ at mma-tracker(and all time #1 gig better 7yrs) and i'm fighting for #1 contendership this saturday so i'm.... decent let's get a team going.The IFFL has been using subs to fill in event after event let's just give em a team.PM me or sign up in this thread we want consistent players

There are a ton of studs without a team. Step up fellas!
    2007 MLB Playoffs Pick 'Em Champ
    2009 MMAF 32 Man Grand Prix Champ
    2009 MMAF Fighter of the Year
    Former MMAF Champ (4x)
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/ncarlton/vitorip5.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma-son View Post
    Let's get a Bad News Bears thing going on here I'm pretty new here but i'm a current champ at mma-tracker(and all time #1 gig better 7yrs) and i'm fighting for #1 contendership this saturday so i'm.... decent let's get a team going.The IFFL has been using subs to fill in event after event let's just give em a team.PM me or sign up in this thread we want consistent players
    Get BabyA-ssassin. Young kid just started and went straight to a #1 contenders fight at Junkie before losing his first UJC fight and is in a contenders in the efcf on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Olydog09 View Post
    Get BabyA-ssassin. Young kid just started and went straight to a #1 contenders fight at Junkie before losing his first UJC fight and is in a contenders in the efcf on here.
    yeah i'm hoping he come's along with us we had a close match at the last bellator events so I know he picks pretty solid.So far it's me and strez...I have pm'd some great players and i'm hoping we can put a team together before this weekend.Oly and JD I appreciate the help it's much appreciated!
    Last edited by Kuma-son; 02-20-2013 at 03:41 AM.

oh well **** it ...I tried
    Last edited by Kuma-son; 02-20-2013 at 12:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread