• arrested

0 0%
  • they still lookin' for me, son!

2 10.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: your last police encounter...

Ticket.

I was ready to fight the guy but he was a pussy.

Ok I'll tell a story about how I beat the system on a DUI.

I was being a dumb 21 year old, drinking my arse off, totally wasted. I didn't want to drive anywhere but a friend of mine was begging me to drive him home. Being that I was drunk and stupid, I decided to drive him. Well I got pulled over for a tail light violation. I played it cool and the cop wrote me a ticket. Right before he let me go, he looked at me and said "I smell alcohol, who has been drinking in this car?". I said that I wasn't drinking and my buddy said that he wasn't either (because he was 20 at the time).

So then the cop asked me if I was willing to do a sobriety test. I said "sure". So he did the test where he asks me to follow his finger.

(Before I go on, let me explain a memory that stuck with me when I was in a DARE class for school. My teacher explained to the class that cops can tell how drunk you are with the finger test because when you try to focus on something under the influence, you see double and your eye vibrates. A trained cop can actually tell how drunk you are by how much your eye vibrates. I never forgot that bit of information...)

So... In a stroke of clutch genius, during the entire test, I never focused my vision on a single thing. When he would put his finger in front of me, I blank stared in front of myself, never focusing on his finger. When he moved to the left, I blank stared to the left. Etc... Long story short, I passed the DUI test wasted because I outsmarted the system.

I am not even joking when I say that ANYONE can pass the finger test as long as they do not focus on the finger (valuable info here). I learned my lesson though and I have never driven under the influence again after that day.
    Last edited by Time Warner; 02-19-2013 at 10:21 PM.

^^^ 3 DUI's in an 11 year span and I've never taken a field sobriety test. I've always just said, "yep, I'm drunk", and away we went to get the blood test at the Emergency Room. I was always so sh!t faced, there was no point in taking the test. I havent had a single drink and climbed behind the wheel since 2004.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

Possession with intent. Plead out and did 23 months in county plus 5 years probation. That was 7 years ago when I was 21, haven't had a single run in with law enforcement since. Also havent done anything illegal since, other than maybe speeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Possession with intent. Plead out and did 23 months in county plus 5 years probation. That was 7 years ago when I was 21, haven't had a single run in with law enforcement since. Also havent done anything illegal since, other than maybe speeding.
    Was it weed?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    I never woulda guess it dude.

and ugggg 23 months in friggin county....6 sucked, i think i'd rather go upstate if i had to do 23.

Abortion Inc.

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Said thanks for coming out, gave my report, showed what had been damaged, handed over some video evidence and they were on their merry way.

My how things have changed over time.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

I'm at work, but I saw this thread while on break, and I want to past to verify Angelo's story. The cops here stop him all the time. Ballwin cops are bored because there are a ton of cops and very little actual crime. The time when I got mistaken for a 12 year old runaway (or so the officer said) still pisses me off.

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    I got a whole slew of people here who'll back me up. I've been stopped just walking over 60 times since moving here about 4 1/2 years ago. Sporty was with me for some of them. One time the cop's excuse was they were looking for a 12 year old runaway and thought Sporty may have been her even though she was wearing this bright yellow work shirt that all the cops have seen and her work ID. We have so many ****ing cops that most of them get too bored so they stop and harass people to amuse themselves here. It isn't as bad as where I'm from originally though where when weed dried up you have to buy from the cops and during the deal they'd jack up the price or arrest you.
    Buy weed from cops?

What year was this?
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    Buy weed from cops?

What year was this?
    1975???

Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread