+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arri L7-c

Default Arri L7-c

Clearly this light is pretty incredible but is it worth its cost ($2,500-$2,700)? My first thought is that is it isn't but idk, I'm tempted to order a few anyhow.

Any thoughts on it?

It's better to rent something like this. I work a lot with litepanels brand led's and they do break. Repair costs for this will be insane. Also, LED tech is still growing and traditional fresnels still have higher output. Mole Richardson is making LED replacements for some of their older fixtures. You may want to look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by FightGame View Post
    It's better to rent something like this. I work a lot with litepanels brand led's and they do break. Repair costs for this will be insane. Also, LED tech is still growing and traditional fresnels still have higher output. Mole Richardson is making LED replacements for some of their older fixtures. You may want to look into that.
    Yeah that is what I was thinking. LED lighting technology is far from reaching its full potential. Maybe it is best to sit back and let things play out before I put any money into lights like the L7-c.

Let me know anytime you shoot in Vegas. I'll hook you up with anything you need. I run this company www.jrlighting.com. The site was hacked so things look a little crazy.

Let me know anytime you shoot in Vegas. I'll hook you up with anything you need. I run this company www.jrlighting.com. The site was hacked so things look a little crazy.
    That is some serious gear that you are working with! If I ever find myself working in Vegas, I will be sure to get in contact with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Warner View Post
    That is some serious gear that you are working with! If I ever find myself working in Vegas, I will be sure to get in contact with you.
    Please do. I'll take care of you.

Please do. I'll take care of you.

it's a slow day.

+ Reply to Thread