+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Daytona!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daywork View Post
    LOL Danica got the Pole.

I'll give her another pole to sit on
    Yeah, I cant believe it. Oh well, least she's cute..

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Mikey Waltrip was the fastest in today's 1st practice. Kinda shocking actually. Its cool though. He's driving the Sandy Hook/Newton #26 car.

NASCAR president Brian France, whose family knew many of the victims, donated $50,000 to the Sandy Hook School Support fund, and NASCAR matched that. Fans can also donate $10 by texting NEWTOWN to 80888.

Also, Newman and Edwards wrecked and Junior nukes a motor.
    Last edited by CaveBear; 02-20-2013 at 01:42 PM.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Daytona 500 is the only race that I watch from start to finish every year. I want to see my boy Junior win it again. I'm no NASCAR fan or anything, but the occasional times I watch, I've always rooted for him. He shoulda never left the #8 Bud car. But I know he left DEI cause of some beef with his mom or something.

In between moves ... Anyone know where a stream might be available tomorrow?

I suppose it just could be as simple as going to fox.com
    I never have anything noteworthy to say...if you ignored what I posted then you probably made a wise decision

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Daytona 500 is the only race that I watch from start to finish every year. I want to see my boy Junior win it again. I'm no NASCAR fan or anything, but the occasional times I watch, I've always rooted for him. He shoulda never left the #8 Bud car. But I know he left DEI cause of some beef with his mom or something.

You should watch Taladaga. I think that is the better race.

Atlanta or Ft. Worth has to be the boringest

Did you hear that people were saying Danica has a unfair advantage? They were saying she won the pole because she is lighter then all the other drivers LOL

Did you guys see that nasty crash in the Nationwide race?

33 people/fans injured

You should watch Taladaga. I think that is the better race.

Atlanta or Ft. Worth has to be the boringest
    I do watch Taladaga, and a lot of other tracks like Texas, California, Bristol, etc. I just don't watch the entire race, from start to finish, like I do with the 500. I actually like Atlanta. To me, the most boring track they race at, is far and away, without a doubt, Darlington. I cannot stand watching them there. Bristol is exciting because of all the paint swapping, bumping, and wrecks, but can get boring as well when half the race is run under caution, and it ends up taking 5 hours to finish.

Did you guys see that nasty crash in the Nationwide race?

33 people/fans injured
    Yeah that was brutal. Apparently 8 of the injured are in critical condition, with one person having life-threatening head injuries. The thing I don't get are all the people with the "I can't believe this happened" attitude. You know the risk you are taking when you sit that close to the track. Especially when said track is famous for having "the big one" meaning a huge wreck every year. It's just like getting a seat right along 1st or 3rd base line at a MLB game. Yeah, you're right on top of the action, but you are also running the risk of eating a 100mph line drive foul ball that you never even see coming as well. I'm not saying I don't feel bad for the people who were hurt, or that I don't hope they all end up okay, but it's a risk they took when they bought those seats.

I saw it all, online, fukins, brutal. It happens though. I go to dirt track races every year where it happens, oh well imo. Wanna get close, take the danger. simple as that.

Daytona is what its all about beechctes....its on, i'm one happy neck at this point.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread