+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Cruz should be stripped of his title.

Default Dominic Cruz should be stripped of his title.

And make Renan Barao the official, legit champ. Nothing personal against Cruz but it's been over a year already & he's still in the healing process. If Cruz is ready to fight he should do a no. 1 contender fight 1st. I don't get why Dana wouldn't strip Cruz of his title. Nobody asked him to be injured & it really sucks for a champ to go out that way but what you gonna do?
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

GSP was out for over a year, and was still champ vs. interim champ (Condit).

It's for marketing purposes.

Cruz would get an instant title shot as soon as he returned anyways, so what's the difference? Barao still gets a belt, he's fine.

MMAWeekly Regular

When did Cruz have his ACL surgery?

I know I'm not a world class athlete, but I tore both my ACLs and did the rehab for both and my surgeon said 6 months to go back to training and in one year I could do whatever I wanted and both times after 1 year I did BJJ tournaments and went back to doing everything as normal.

If it's been more than a year I don't see why Cruz isn't ready to get back in the ring.

What I want to know is now that Barao won, how long will it take them to set up the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Toehold View Post
    When did Cruz have his ACL surgery?

I know I'm not a world class athlete, but I tore both my ACLs and did the rehab for both and my surgeon said 6 months to go back to training and in one year I could do whatever I wanted and both times after 1 year I did BJJ tournaments and went back to doing everything as normal.

If it's been more than a year I don't see why Cruz isn't ready to get back in the ring.

What I want to know is now that Barao won, how long will it take them to set up the fight?
    he reinjured his acl while boxing. he underwent another surgery. not his fault but he's taking the glory that renan deserves. you know what, i guess it is his fault with his ugly-ass dancing footwork.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

MMAWeekly Regular

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    he reinjured his acl while boxing. he underwent another surgery. not his fault but he's taking the glory that renan deserves. you know what, i guess it is his fault with his ugly-ass dancing footwork.
    Wait, so he reinjured the SAME ALC??

If so, I understand the layoff, that is some bad sh1t.

He probably didn't lay off it long enough is my guess, but what do I know.

hes going to get his ass handed to him when he returns so let him cuddle with the belt till then. It was just valentines for **** sakes.
    Fighter bashing vs not fighter bashing is like the difference between farting and dropping a silencer in a crowded elevator...

He should take some HGH and accelerate the healing process. Or at least some deer antler velvet extract!

Cruz is ducking the interim belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    He should take some HGH and accelerate the healing process. Or at least some deer antler velvet extract!
    you mean mocha malt single barley filtered raspberry deer antler velvet extract.......wait wheres jackel??

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread