+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Idaho man slaps crying boy on plane, charged with assault

Default Idaho man slaps crying boy on plane, charged with assault

ATLANTA (AP) — A 60-year-old Idaho man has been charged with simple assault for allegedly slapping an infant aboard an Atlanta-bound flight.

In an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court, FBI special agent Daron Cheney says Joe Rickey Hundley, of Hayden Idaho, slapped the boy during a Delta Air flight from Minneapolis on Feb. 8.

The child's mother, 33-year-old Jessica Bennett, of Minneapolis, told authorities the boy was crying as the plane prepared for landing. Bennett says Hundley was sitting next to her and slapped the boy in his face, causing a scratch under his right eye. She says Hundley used a racial epithet while demanding her to quiet the boy.

Hundley "told her to shut that ('N word') baby up," Cheney said in the affidavit. "Ms. Bennett received assistance from several people on the plane, including male passenger Todd Wooten." Cheney said.

Wooten was seated rows in front of Bennett and said he came to help after he heard derogatory language being used behind him, according to court documents. Bennett said the infant began crying louder after he was slapped.

District attorneys officials say Hundley was not taken into custody and it is unclear when the case will go to court.

"We think that it is important to let the case develop, and we'll see how it all comes out," Hundley's attorney Marcia Shein said Friday.

A phone number for Bennett could not be located.

and if CB's on that flight....next headline would read " 60 year old man sent to hospital after flight, do to multiple facial fractures"......witnesses said they had no idea what happened to the man. Investigation continues.

Thats some straight-up bullsh!t right there.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

nukka should be sleeping & not disturbing said gentleman from idaho.

you know how hard it is to grow potatoes when your deprived of sleep?
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

If some complete stranger slapped my kid, infant or not, they would get their face beat in. Doesn't matter if they were 60 or 16. If they are male, they would get smashed. If they are female, either a hard backhand or a choke. Or both.

****ed up....but funny in a Grand Torino / Get off my lawn / old man way.

So a scared little kid was crying and this guy decided to slap him? What a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    So a scared little kid was crying and this guy decided to slap him? What a scumbag.
    Well in the man's defense he did say "shut that n*gger baby up" and the kid didn't listen, so he kind of had it coming.

Yeah, scumbag piece of ****. God I hope someone just slaps that ****in guy until his face is purple, then slaps him again until it's back to the original color.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    God I hope someone just slaps that ****in guy until his face is purple, then slaps him again until it's back to the original color.
    How would that work? Purple to white again?

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    How would that work? Purple to white again?
    A lot of smacking.

an uppercut to the dentures should be the old man's punishment.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    Not just scared, either. The main reason why kids cry on planes, especially during takeoff and landing, is an inability to depressurize their middle ear space. Their smaller Eustachian tubes make it even more difficult than for adults to adjust to these pressure changes, and it can often lead to excruciating discomfort.

So yeah...one more reason why that guy is a dick.
    Current/Former Champion of the MMAF, UFF, EFCF, ACFL, SBFL, FF1U, and MMATF.
    GP Champion, FOTY in 2 Separate Leagues

+ Reply to Thread