+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Any Valentines Day plans for you romantics???

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    You can even pull off jeans if you wear a button down and some shoes.
    so, if i wear like a levi's 501 button fly jeans, i can pull it off? do they rules for boxers or briefs?

as long as i wear shoes. right?
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Bear, no you don't need a tie. Business casual. I just wore a nicer looking sweater I got at Walmart for $12 for a graduation ceremony last year, and a pair of black dress pants with black dress shoes. As long as you're not in jeans and a tee shirt you'll be cool.
    OK, I got this, plenty of khakis and button downs, I just hate ties, I have two....lol.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    OK, I got this, plenty of khakis and button downs, I just hate ties, I have two....lol.
    Khakis with a button up and you'll be killin em out there. That's all you need.

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Yeah CB, I just recently had to put down my board shorts, sleaveless shirts and sandals for a 3 piece and casual. It wasn't easy and I didn't go without a fight.

Just keep those khakis creased and that button up ironed. I always rock a tie or at least button up to the top because it covers the tattoo on my neck. If I didn't have it, I'd just rock it top button open. At Walmart and Target, those kinds of shirts are cheap...best part is, sounds like you only need one set.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

lol...I have more than a few pairs of Khaks and buttons, but they are all squared away, ironed and creased, they are are for funerals, marriages, and judges.......oh and good steak dinners.......lol

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Went to her house with a boom box, played Baby let go by The Rip Offs. She said it was the wrong song and i ruined the movie "Say Anything" for her.

Why are y'all giving CB fashion advice? If he really has gone down to a 150 pounds. He's probably

swimming in his Bret Favre U-shaped wrangler.

^^^ HA!! I did buy new shirts, fukin larges instead of xxl, first time since high school.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Damn Bear, I barely fit in a L right now.

We need to see a new Bear Vlog.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    Damn Bear, I barely fit in a L right now.

We need to see a new Bear Vlog.
    I would but I have no way of making a video right now. My ex has my old camera, and my laptop has no video. Sux. I'm gonna buy a new digital cam relatively soon though.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread