+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: income tax return...

Getting back about 1800. First thing I do tomorrow (refund scheduled to be deposited tomorrow) will be call the vet and schedule Gir and Delorean's annual checkup and vaccinations. Some nice beer will be purchased, and some debts paid off.

Income tax return... Ptfff

About 800, will help fund annual Vegas trip on memorial day weekend.

I am sick and tired of doing taxes though. Done about 60 returns this season already.

Blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Clay Guida beats Takanori "The Fireball Kid" Gomi by Submission (Gulliotine Choke) at 4:27 Rd 2

This sig was bestowen upon me by XXXvaletudoXXX

Quote Originally Posted by buffaloblue View Post

I am sick and tired of doing taxes though. Done about 60 returns this season already.

Blah.
    Well hopefully you are getting paid to do them.

no clue...just went to the accountant last week, and that was just for my wife's corporate taxes...i don't think he even has our personal tax information yet. We have until April 15th!

All you early filers....

Quote Originally Posted by buffaloblue View Post

Blah.
    I hear you there man. I do them on the side as well, not nearly as many tho. I've done about 15 so far, for close friends and family members. I tell them I'll do it for free but every single person has given me at $100 or so for doing them, which I always reluctantly(or at least I act that way haha) take. Doing 60 tho, **** that. Although at $100 a pop, that's a nice little side job.

i'm self employed, so i usually owe a couple bucks during tax season . . .

my dad was a cpa, and he specialized in tax law,
    so i twist as many tax nipples as i can in order to pay as little as possible.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

Between me and my girlfriend is going to be around $2500. WeŽll buy a pair of plane tickets and the rest is going to pay some dept.
    .Pride is Forever.

Because of credits on my wife's tuition, I'll be getting back enough to put towards her hospital bills, student loan repayment, etc.

I may keep out just enough to play in a poker tournament or something.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

I was supposed to get 5k. The rich people who decide these things (maybe not rich but not poor by any means) said that the year before, it was impossible to live on what I made with the amount of people that live with me. I reported every cent of income. Not only did I make it just fine by my standards, the kid has all the nicest stuff, did cheerleading and all that. I really make sure no one can make fun of her for being poor like I got. On top of that, I have a drug habit (barely these days, not even a habit for the past two years).

So even with all of that, it's impossible to make it with the amount of people that live here. It's not impossible by any means. I sent them most of the proof they needed. The IRS wasn't entirely clear about what I should do. The Indians I talked to were just as dumbfounded as me by it but gave me like a basic rundown.

I was inbetween jobs for a minute. I REALLY could've used that money.

"I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" - The Dynamite Kid: Iron Mike Tyson

"I wish they had hot dogs in jail..." - Takeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi

MMA Eliminator XXVII Winner

2x UFF Champ

Abortion Inc.

Lord Abortion
    BigPappaStump
    LittlestHobo
    Cavebear
    MattyDeathMetal

+ Reply to Thread