+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: What are Carmouche's Chances Against Rousey?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Daywork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    6,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damian999 View Post
    I train with Liz, she can definitely strike.

    Please tell us that she has been spending 10 hours aday defending armbars. If she can defend it, I think she'll have a good chance to win.

  2. #22
    MMAWeekly Elite boboplata2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    fisting the north star
    Posts
    24,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lynchman View Post
    Liz got the fight because she was willing to take the bout on the 23rd. They went to Cyborg first. It is not that Liz was hand picked to lose, she was ready to fight in late Feb.
    tate wasn't too keen on a rousey rematch. which is pretty understandable.

    i thought only KOs steal souls.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.


    Thank you for my fuzz.

  3. #23
    Member Damian999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daywork View Post
    Please tell us that she has been spending 10 hours aday defending armbars. If she can defend it, I think she'll have a good chance to win.
    Of course, the main thing is not getting into the clinch. Liz is a strong grappler but even we know it's not something she should do with Rousey.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Daywork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    6,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damian999 View Post
    Of course, the main thing is not getting into the clinch. Liz is a strong grappler but even we know it's not something she should do with Rousey.

    Nice. I hope to hell she smashes that one trick wonder Rhonda.

  5. #25
    Member MMABri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Clearwater, FL.
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daywork View Post
    Nice. I hope to hell she smashes that one trick wonder Rhonda.
    One trick wonder? Hey, its not Rhonda's fault that her opponents couldn't defend against an armbar.
    "Once you go Asian, there is no other persuasion"

  6. #26
    Senior Member Daywork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    6,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMABri View Post
    One trick wonder? Hey, its not Rhonda's fault that her opponents couldn't defend against an armbar.

    LOL until she can win any other way, She is a one trick wonder.

  7. #27
    MMAWeekly Elite boboplata2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    fisting the north star
    Posts
    24,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daywork View Post
    LOL until she can win any other way, She is a one trick wonder.
    bronze medalist in the olympics. she knows more than just armbars.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.


    Thank you for my fuzz.

  8. #28
    MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    31,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parsons99 View Post
    Carmouche +775
    Rousey -1200
    been following Carmouche long enough to realize with those odds if i don't throw at least $50 on her i may very well end up being very disappointed with myself.


    MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

  9. #29
    Senior Member Daywork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    6,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    bronze medalist in the olympics. she knows more than just armbars.

    In MMA she has only won by armbar.

    Maybe to you she can win by many different ways. But for me she has only shown that she can win by armbar. I'm not saying she isn't good at that (she is very good at it). I just find it boring.

  10. #30
    MMAWeekly Elite boboplata2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    fisting the north star
    Posts
    24,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daywork View Post
    In MMA she has only won by armbar.

    Maybe to you she can win by many different ways. But for me she has only shown that she can win by armbar. I'm not saying she isn't good at that (she is very good at it). I just find it boring.
    i bet you like fitch. LOL!
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.


    Thank you for my fuzz.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts