+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Tito announces that Cyborg asks to be released by the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuffaZombie View Post
    No, you're not doing it "my way".

The info I provided was confirmed by the principles on both sides of the negotiations...a fact that you've conveniently overlooked on multiple occasions because it diminishes your argument.
    Seriously Vale...It's getting painful seeing you either completely ignore this or straight up not able to comprehend it.

Tito was on Helwani's this morning explaining that the way the UFC contract was set up that the pay increments were not what they wanted. Looks like they are going to take some fights at Invicta (which keeps the door at the UFC open), show how dominate Cyborg is, work on her weight cut and try to get a better deal in the future.
    I could only imagine what kind of contract Tito would have wanted.

I also don't see what more Cyborg could prove over there. Everybody has seen how dominant Cyborg already is. Unless she's hoping to prove that her cycling has improved and that the UFC will offer her more cash for that.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZuffaZombie View Post
    No, you're not doing it "my way".

The info I provided was confirmed by the principles on both sides of the negotiations...a fact that you've conveniently overlooked on multiple occasions because it diminishes your argument.
    My argument is that you still don't know what the reason was the Cyborg's management team decided to go the route that they were going. Obviously something they are doing is suiting their needs better.

What makes you a hypocrite is accusing me of providing biased, unsubstantiated info (I wasn't) then doing the exact same thing.
    Anything that comes out of Tito's or Dana's mouth is 90% biased info. I did the same thing that you did, I took info from one of their statements and used it. You seem to believe what comes out of their mouths. I look at actions and try to think outside the box.

You seem to think that being in a UFC fighter is all cake and ice cream, yet...we've heard quite a bit of evidence to the contrary. You keep bringing up the insurance, how do you know Cyborg does not have her own insurance from other means?

You don't. You know nothing about any of this other then hearsay. That's it. You are just believing what two of the biggest hothead's in the sport are saying.

Meanwhile, I'm just stating that I'm sure there is more too it. Things that unless you are at the negotiating table, you know nothing about. Not to mention, it's none of your business in the first place.

...& I suppose Affliction was doing something right? They continued to sign fighters to over inflated contracts until they went out of business.
    They were a fight promotion, not management. Is Tito paying these fighters or are these fighters paying him?

Signing new clients does not make his handling of Cyborg's negotiations any less incompetent. Making the connection between the two is a logical fallacy.
    Your knowledge of this sport is a fallacy, lol. If Cyborgs managment team was making mistakes, why would other fighters, vets and prospects, be willing to sign with them?

Try again.[/QUOTE]
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Are you sure Tito is managing more then just Cyborg?

Fedor's management was screwing him over yet other fights signed with them..

Just saying

I looked it up. He also signed Rob Emerson.

But Rob was already working in Tito's gym.

From Tito's management company twitter:

Here @primtime360esm we always put our clients first! Yes the UFC offered an 8 fight contract that would have allowed @Criscyborg to sign to the UFC and fight at 145 in Invicta- leaving open a fight with Ronda- however why would we allow our client to commit to such a long deal with no real plan or commitment to actually fight in the UFC and why would we enter a deal with an organization that labels her irrelevant - further, how is this move by @titoortiz without logic- we didnt run away from the fight or sign with a competitor of the UFC-we asked for her release and signed a 3 fight deal with @invictafights the premiere women's MMA organization that has the flexibility to still fight In the UFC - and now once @criscyborg wins the 145 lbs championship / maybe then @danawhite will have a little more respect for @criscyborg and value her as the counterpart to any super fight in women's MMA- in fact all @titoortiz did was take @danawhite advice - we don't think she has to prove herself to anyone - except Dana- and on April 5 @invictafights on pay per view she will when she beats the #2 ranked 145lb women's fighter in the world.

LOL at this:

Tank Abbott on Tito Ortiz's new management company: "He can't even manage himself."

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news...e-himself.html

on another note Tank is fighting again...not sure if a good thing, but interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by tboned View Post
    LOL at this:

Tank Abbott on Tito Ortiz's new management company: "He can't even manage himself."

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news...e-himself.html

on another note Tank is fighting again...not sure if a good thing, but interesting!
    You mean Tanks gonna be getting knocked out again

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

Tank is broke azz fucc talking about managing people.

Who's next Frank Shamrock or Wesley Cabbage?
    Last edited by purekane; 02-18-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: the fucc outta here

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    Anything that comes out of Tito's or Dana's mouth is 90% biased info. I did the same thing that you did, I took info from one of their statements and used it. You seem to believe what comes out of their mouths. I look at actions and try to think outside the box.
    You really don't get it, do you?

You're either blazed, drunk, dumb or a combination.

I didn't present one side of the story as fact (as you're claiming).

I presented Dana's statement. The same statement that was then CONFIRMED by Tito. The same statement that was then CONFIRMED by Shannon Knapp.

That's three people, two of whom are on OPPOSITE sides of the negotiating table, CONFIRMING the same thing.

You then present one UNCONFIRMED statement as fact & claim it's the same thing I've done.

The fact that I've pointed this out to you on numerous occasions & you've yet to recognize the difference tells me you're not "thinking outside the box", as you claim. In fact, it tells me you're not thinking at all.

Geehzus... OK. You think you won a debate on the internet. Congrats,

A bootleg copy of Jenna's 2008 Zombie Strippers is on it's way.

+ Reply to Thread