+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Tito announces that Cyborg asks to be released by the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkl View Post
    tito is an idiot who thinks he is a genius. i don't know what cyborg's options could be now. he may have screwed her up for invicta, since they have a relationship with the ufc. bellator doesn't have a 145 pound weight class for women, and if they did she would have to fight in a tournament. there is no money in japan.

what could she possibly do?
    fight miguel torres.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Someone refresh my memory. How did Tito's second sitout go versus his first one? Is that the only tactic he knows?

Similar to what has already been said. He was a big time commodity when the sport was running very short on them. The sport is blowing up with big time commodities right now. What makes Cyborg special enough to think she has some sort of bargaining leverage?

Ronda will sell this fight by being the cute, barely legal looking ,pigtail wearing

slut.......... who fuccs to build up her testosterone by going up against

the injecting cheater with a pseudo penis like a female hyena.

You gotta have a villain. By the hate in this thread.. A suckers born

every minute.
    Last edited by purekane; 02-15-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: an undersized butch dike aint it

Right. So you bring in Cyborg to be the Andre the Giant to Rhonda's Hulk Hogan.

If Rhonda wins, you fire Cyborg immediately because you've got nothing else to do with her.

If Cyborg wins (assuming not at 135)...you fire Cyborg immediately because you've got nothing else to do with her. And you've ruined the division you do have.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ViSioN~ View Post
    here's my take on this situation, i feel you all do not see the big picture.

Tito is not an idiot, far from one, he is the reason fighters make good money in the ufc now, maybe just maybe he knows a lil something about a fighters worth.

By doing what he is doing, its only going to generate more interest in cyborg, she gets cut, goes to invicta or what ever, smashes who ever they put in front of her.

The same will be said for Rousey, she will smash everyone till the convo can no longer be contained, cyborg then gets offered a better contract then the current one, and the fight makes 5 to 10 times the amount of money!

Tito is a multi millionaire for a reason, do any of you honestly think cyborg would be getting paid top dollar in the ufc? I bet she makes no more then she did in strikeforce, yet the ufc will make millions off that fight. Honestly just think about it.
    Agreed. Tito has proven he understands the business side of the fight game and forgets more than every arm-chair business manager in this thread will ever know, in the time it takes me to write this.

She will fight Rousy eventually and people will want to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    Agreed. Tito has proven he understands the business side of the fight game and forgets more than every arm-chair business manager in this thread will ever know, in the time it takes me to write this.

There is a huge difference between Tito sitting out for money when he did and Cyborg sitting out. Sorry ladies but Cyborg isn't some big draw.........................People aren't losing sleep over not being able to see her fight in the UFC.

And no, i'm not just some Tito hater. If Cyborg can't make 135 then she is screwed. There isn't a 145lb division and the UFC isn't going to make one just for her. You guys remember that when Cyborg was one of the faces of WMMA that Dana wanted absolutely nothing to do with it, right? It wasn't until Rousey came on the scene...

There is also a giant risk with her...If she misses weight or gets caught for illegal substances again, at this point in the wmma being in the UFC that looks extremely bad.

Good riddance to her, and good luck making the money and getting the exposure that she would have in the UFC.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

How on earth has Tito proven that?

Dude lost good years of his career playing games. He made no more money than any other top star would have when he did fight, and in fact likely made less than he would have had he not been a schmuck.

This idea that the fact he made money being a fighter means he can make money for a fighter in an entirely different circumstance boggles the mind.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Right. So you bring in Cyborg to be the Andre the Giant to Rhonda's Hulk Hogan.

If Rhonda wins, you fire Cyborg immediately because you've got nothing else to do with her.

If Cyborg wins (assuming not at 135)...you fire Cyborg immediately because you've got nothing else to do with her. And you've ruined the division you do have.
    No one ever gets fired after they main event. Quit throwing scenarios out there

like some nostradumbazz.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post

what are her options now? seriouslly, where do they have any decent 145 pound weight class for women in the entire world? which one of these non existant fight organizations pay good money? i think that Invicta is probably now no longer an option because of their relationship with the UFC, they seem to have an exchange program going on. if cyborg can't fight for invicta, where can she fight?

and if dana is really pissed at her and tito, than why would he need to ever bring her back to the ufc? tito's situation was completely different because he was already a proven draw and one of the top 3 draws in the UFC when he had his issues. dana knew that tito coming back would mean very big money, cyborg hasn't proven she can draw PPV buys. plus, its been so long since she fought, and she got pinched for roids last time so her bargaining power is way lower than ever.

i will be interested to see what she does next.

and tito is an idiot, just listen to him talk. he did a great job of promoting himself and creating the bad boy persona, so he does deserve credit for that. it doesn't mean he has any clue on how to manage a fighter besides himself thoug

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    nostradumbazz.
    haha....that was a good one dude.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread