+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: You might be an MMA fan if?

you fall to your back, wrists control, then DLR during domestic altercation.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

you might be an mma fan, if you think you can beat up a top ranked 125er.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

You think you could pull off some smooth BJJ in a bar fight...but have never actually trained BJJ, MMA, or anything like it

Quote Originally Posted by tboned View Post
    You think you could pull off some smooth BJJ in a bar fight...but have never actually trained BJJ, MMA, or anything like it
    Lol. Nice.

If you stretch your wrist like Wanderlei before a game of beer bong

and howl like Page when you've won.

You might be an MMA fan if...you laugh when u hear someone say they train Ultimate Fighting.

At UFC on FOX 6 my brother in law met Big Ben Rothwell and told Ben he trained Ultimate Fighting. Ben laughed at him knowing he was joking. Kinda funny to watch it happen...guess you had to be there.

You get irritated with people say they're big mma fans but have never heard of Pride!!!

This happened to me at my boxing gym the other week. I'd sparred with this new guy, then was chatting about himself and he told me how he used to train mma, my BS Spidey sense was tingling instantly! So I gently probed him for information on his mma training, he apparently couldn't be touched on the ground, the wrestling, he could beat everyone! So I asked him what he was doing, BJJ, catch wrestling, judo, etc and he quickly realised his BS was about to be exposed!!!

He then clammed up somewhat and spoke in as general terms as possible, trying to steer the conversation away from his I'll fated attempt at lying and bigging himself up!

I normally hate the BS you get like this as they're normally always chav idiot scumbags, but this guy was only 17 and didn't expect a 30 year old architect to enjoy mma! I actually felt bad for him that he felt the need to cover coming off worse in sparring by (by proxy of subject) claiming that if the fight was a "real" fight he'd smash me! Lol.

I guess when you're 17 you do silly things thinking nobody will call you on the obvious BS you chat?!!!
    Last edited by OliG83v.2; 02-09-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Whenever you hear Mark Coleman's name this is the first thing that pops into your head.

You register for this forum 3 months ago, and spend the entire time sending pm's and emails to posters, admins, and mods until they finally activate your account.

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post

If you bought a Body Opponent Bag from Amazon and only use it on fight nights.

I bought one when they first started to get popular. Stabbed it a couple of times perfecting my shank skills.

Dude at Dick's told me his name was Bob.....named my dog after it.

+ Reply to Thread