+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Jim Harbaugh: Still a whiney...

  1. #21
    MMAWeekly Regular Lord Garth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    See this is where you would save yourself some embarrassment if you actually watched some football instead of trying to chase me around the forum - take some time and youtube some Jim Harbaugh clips and you will see why I said "STILL a whiney bitch", not "suddenly a whiney bitch"....
    ROV you're "still" a whiney bitch. Whining about Alex Smith being benched? What for? Harbaugh has a legit bitch in the non call. Even though that **** happens all the time, it's a legit bitch. Even though there's no excuse for 1st and goal on the 5 and getting stopped, he can legitimately whine about that no call. He lost the superbowl and commented on the no call. Let him

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Garth View Post
    ROV you're "still" a whiney bitch. Whining about Alex Smith being benched? What for? Harbaugh has a legit bitch in the non call. Even though that **** happens all the time, it's a legit bitch. Even though there's no excuse for 1st and goal on the 5 and getting stopped, he can legitimately whine about that no call. He lost the superbowl and commented on the no call. Let him
    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    See this is where you would save yourself some embarrassment if you actually watched some football instead of trying to chase me around the forum - take some time and youtube some Jim Harbaugh clips and you will see why I said "STILL a whiney bitch", not "suddenly a whiney bitch"....

    How's Chris Simms doing by the way?

    Repeating is fun...we done now Simms equals Tom Brady boy?
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

  3. #23
    MMAWeekly Regular Lord Garth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Repeating is fun...we done now Simms equals Tom Brady boy?
    It's hilarious that you A) have to reach back 3+ years and try to score points off old arguments you feel you "won,"

    B) You only feel so good about that old argument because you missed the point completely: the point being that great QB's don't get there on their own. There is a real possibility that a Simms under Bellichick would have won the super bowls, Tom Brady somewhere else would have stayed a back bencher, and today you would be LOL'ing that Tom Brady might be as good as Simms. Look at the Matt Cassell at Patriots and then look at him elsewhere. Simms had all the physical tools Brady has, and can sling the ball down the field just as well. He never had a coach who developed him properly with the right team or else he would be an elite. You know that Steve young sucked ass when he played for the Buccaneers, right? Had he stayed in TB he would have likely washed from the NFL, forever regarded as a suckster by the few people who remembered him.

    Look at Mike Tyson under Cus D'Amato vs Tyson without. Had he never had D'Amato he would have been a journeyman we never heard of instead of the most feared boxer in history, and dumb dumbs like you would laugh if someone said he had potential to be great. In my opinion the QBs who would be above average in any system are guys like Big Ben and Kapernick, who have physical tools which transcend X and O play. Joe Montana would have stunk up the field in the Tampa Bay uniform in the 1980's. That's all there is to it

    But since completely missing the point is what makes you feel like a winner, keep on missing it

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Garth View Post
    It's hilarious that you A) have to reach back 3+ years and try to score points off old arguments you feel you "won,"

    B) You only feel so good about that old argument because you missed the point completely: the point being that great QB's don't get there on their own. There is a real possibility that a Simms under Bellichick would have won the super bowls, Tom Brady somewhere else would have stayed a back bencher, and today you would be LOL'ing that Tom Brady might be as good as Simms. Look at the Matt Cassell at Patriots and then look at him elsewhere. Simms had all the physical tools Brady has, and can sling the ball down the field just as well. He never had a coach who developed him properly with the right team or else he would be an elite. You know that Steve young sucked ass when he played for the Buccaneers, right? Had he stayed in TB he would have likely washed from the NFL, forever regarded as a suckster by the few people who remembered him.

    Look at Mike Tyson under Cus D'Amato vs Tyson without. Had he never had D'Amato he would have been a journeyman we never heard of instead of the most feared boxer in history, and dumb dumbs like you would laugh if someone said he had potential to be great. In my opinion the QBs who would be above average in any system are guys like Big Ben and Kapernick, who have physical tools which transcend X and O play. Joe Montana would have stunk up the field in the Tampa Bay uniform in the 1980's. That's all there is to it

    But since completely missing the point is what makes you feel like a winner, keep on missing it
    Actually the point is that the argument of Simms equals Brady was so out there stupid that only you didn't get that no matter if/how/when you switched the two the results would of been the same. Brady takes average players and makes them great (the one year Brady had a great WR they broke records). Simms never has and never will. Simms doesn't have the potential to be great and never will. He was average in all points of his career and thats that. And it took 3 years from that argument for you to finally surface back in here and try and talk smack again, and once again you are like the prison bitch getting his sh!t pushed in. Face it...post pics of the swamp is your forte. Everything else you just come across as the racist/insecure/ruled by fear weenie you are. Your football knowledge is zero and it shows when you post here.

    Back to point on this thread (another thing you misssed altogether and are doing your usual insult/deflect tactic on) Harbaugh (Jim of the 49ers) has/is/and always will be a whiney b!tch. Doesn't mean he isn't a good to great coach, just means he goes way over the top on everything and it takes away from any point he tries to make.

    OD is downstairs GarthKKKNight....might want to stick with that so you don't come across even more retarded than you normally do. This section of the forum is WAY out of your comfort zone...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

  5. #25
    MMAWeekly Elite CaveBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Elk Creek
    Posts
    28,309

    Default

    I love when threads get so deflected off course



    STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

  6. #26

    Default

    I've been down and out with the Flu since the morning of Superbowl Sunday, and watched only a few minutes of it as I zoned in and out of conciousness, so I can't say if a penalty should have been called or not.

    I will agree with Harbaugh however that refs should not let the situation determine if the actions taken are a penalty. That is, if they would have called it holding/pass interference in the 2nd Quarter of a Week 6 game between two bad teams, then it's the same penalty in the fourth quarter of the Superbowl. Hell, it's more important to get the call right the more important the game is. A bad non-call is no better than a bad call.

    Again, not saying this was a bad non-call. I saw it once on Sports Center, and wasn't completely in control of my mental faculties at that point.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

  7. #27
    MMAWeekly Regular Lord Garth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Actually the point is that the argument of Simms equals Brady was so out there stupid that only you didn't get that no matter if/how/when you switched the two the results would of been the same. Brady takes average players and makes them great (the one year Brady had a great WR they broke records). Simms never has and never will. Simms doesn't have the potential to be great and never will. He was average in all points of his career and thats that. And it took 3 years from that argument for you to finally surface back in here and try and talk smack again, and once again you are like the prison bitch getting his sh!t pushed in. Face it...post pics of the swamp is your forte. Everything else you just come across as the racist/insecure/ruled by fear weenie you are. Your football knowledge is zero and it shows when you post here.

    Back to point on this thread (another thing you misssed altogether and are doing your usual insult/deflect tactic on) Harbaugh (Jim of the 49ers) has/is/and always will be a whiney b!tch. Doesn't mean he isn't a good to great coach, just means he goes way over the top on everything and it takes away from any point he tries to make.

    OD is downstairs GarthKKKNight....might want to stick with that so you don't come across even more retarded than you normally do. This section of the forum is WAY out of your comfort zone...
    The problem with stupid people is that they dont understand that they're stupid

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Garth View Post
    The problem with stupid people is that they dont understand that they're stupid
    Thanks for making my point for me. How many times does someone have to tell you that the only worth you bring to the forum are your swamp pics? Everything else is just useless and the further you go up the forum from the OD the more useless your posts get. Just steer clear of the NFL section because it is way beyond your mental capacity.
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts