+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jim Harbaugh: Still a whiney...

The thing that really bothers me about it is it was a completely uncatchable pass

I know it's holding and that catchable/uncatchable doesn't apply, but Harbaugh is essentially saying, "I know for the 4th straight down, the play call and execution sucked and we failed hard, but you should have bailed us out there and given us four more cracks at it"

Fuck that weak shit, Jim. You lost. You never should have been in that position anyway and wouldn't have, if not for a freak power outage that saved your teams ass when they were on the ropes

Have some dignity
    Last edited by PatSox; 02-08-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Jim's speaking his mind here, which would be fine, if he wasn't a whiny fucking bitch in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Garth View Post
    You're the only whining crybaby here. Harbaugh was on the radio, asked what he thought, and he said so. And why the flunk are you whining that he benched Alex Smith? Are your seriously saying Smith is better than Kapernick? Or are you saying that the coach should have sacrificed wins because he said "we are family" to Smith.

Still the 49ers had no excuse to lose with a 1st and goal on the 5
    See this is where you would save yourself some embarrassment if you actually watched some football instead of trying to chase me around the forum - take some time and youtube some Jim Harbaugh clips and you will see why I said "STILL a whiney bitch", not "suddenly a whiney bitch"....

How's Chris Simms doing by the way?

The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    The Akers flag on the field goal attempt was wrong.
    I disagree.

wheres dizzy keezy these days??....Lickin Harbooboos wounds?????........awwwwwawahahahahaha

oh, its tooooo funny, Viper was right all along, the entire time he was correct about dizzy, fair weather like a muther fuker that dude is a punk kid. ALL the rest of us are still here, have been all year, even when OUR teams lost, not dizzy, he'll be back next year though, talkin mad sh!t once again, I CANNOT wait........to smash him in the fukin mouth!!!!!!
    Last edited by CaveBear; 02-10-2013 at 08:46 AM.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Well he did post ONCE on the day of the Superbowl loss and I actually congratulated him for it, but yah...just like previous years when it goes bad he just evaporates. Haven't seen him since. And we all know it would of been day after day of non stop blabber mouth/puffed out chest from him if they had managed to win it. As fairweather as it gets and proving what I have said all along...Fraudeezy is a fake fan. Period.

Bottom line is the guy can show up whenever and start talking again but he's been exposed/outed. I will NEVER give the guy credit for anything good the 49ers do because he doesn't want to be there when they fail. And being there when it all goes wrong is the true measure of a fan.
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Well he did post ONCE on the day of the Superbowl loss and I actually congratulated him for it, but yah...just like previous years when it goes bad he just evaporates. Haven't seen him since. And we all know it would of been day after day of non stop blabber mouth/puffed out chest from him if they had managed to win it. As fairweather as it gets and proving what I have said all along...Fraudeezy is a fake fan. Period.

Bottom line is the guy can show up whenever and start talking again but he's been exposed/outed. I will NEVER give the guy credit for anything good the 49ers do because he doesn't want to be there when they fail. And being there when it all goes wrong is the true measure of a fan.
    Even if he posts. ..itll be something about 'it's now baseball season'

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    wheres dizzy keezy these days??....Lickin Harbooboos wounds?????........awwwwwawahahahahaha

oh, its tooooo funny, Viper was right all along, the entire time he was correct about dizzy, fair weather like a muther fuker that dude is a punk kid. ALL the rest of us are still here, have been all year, even when OUR teams lost, not dizzy, he'll be back next year though, talkin mad sh!t once again, I CANNOT wait........to smash him in the fukin mouth!!!!!!
    In reezy's defense, he did actually post after the Superbowl loss. And he's not exactly the most prolific poster we have here. He goes days without posting quite often

And what is he really supposed to be talking about in the NFL section now anyway? Seasons over. Is he supposed to be talking about who the Niners might draft in the high 20's of the first round?

By the way, if I was them, I would consider drafting a kicker

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    In reezy's defense, he did actually post after the Superbowl loss. And he's not exactly the most prolific poster we have here. He goes days without posting quite often

And what is he really supposed to be talking about in the NFL section now anyway? Seasons over. Is he supposed to be talking about who the Niners might draft in the high 20's of the first round?

By the way, if I was them, I would consider drafting a kicker
    defend him all you want, he's still a puss bottom line.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    defend him all you want, he's still a puss bottom line.
    agreed the earth would be better without him taking my ravens air since he made a statement towards me a few weeks back and we won

+ Reply to Thread