+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Obamas lastest memo: killing/drone striking US citizens

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet3 View Post

Just read that the Dept. of Homeland Security has purchased 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammo in the past 10 months. Whe holy fuck is going on?
    I guess they figured all of us hillbillies might buy 'em all and out gun 'em. guh...
    The Makalu is actually estimated to be somewhere in the ball park of 78-115 years old. No one is sure due to the excessively thick coating of hair covering his face and chest breast neck and head. The Makalu can eat twice its weight in food a week and can be found in cool areas. It's said that the Makalu is one of the only animals which can comprehend and enjoy music. While the Makalu isn't recommended as a house pet, they are known to coexist quite harmoniously with humans.
    カクタオキ君は武道が有ります!!

Why is DHS stockpiling bewildering amounts of ammunition? Why do we even have a DHS? What the fuck is going on?

Maybe to use it against all the people that want to secede the union after Obama won.

Why is DHS stockpiling bewildering amounts of ammunition? Why do we even have a DHS? What the fuck is going on?
    You can't bully the populace with empty guns.

I'm not an alarmist, but things seem to be in motion for... I don't even know, but it makes me uncomfortable.

Interesting times ahead...
    The Makalu is actually estimated to be somewhere in the ball park of 78-115 years old. No one is sure due to the excessively thick coating of hair covering his face and chest breast neck and head. The Makalu can eat twice its weight in food a week and can be found in cool areas. It's said that the Makalu is one of the only animals which can comprehend and enjoy music. While the Makalu isn't recommended as a house pet, they are known to coexist quite harmoniously with humans.
    カクタオキ君は武道が有ります!!

Isn't there a rumour that Obama wants to establish a civilian domestic security force because he doesn't want the army doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by math is hard View Post
    Isn't there a rumour that Obama wants to establish a civilian domestic security force because he doesn't want the army doing it?
    Had not heard that; don't know.

So a whole new organization? A standing security force? Homeland storm troopers?

I thought we were cutting the budget and making shared sacrifices and . . . don't we already have an FBI, state and local police, national guard, and more cops, laws, and prisons than any place on earth?

Had not heard that; don't know.

So a whole new organization? A standing security force? Homeland storm troopers?

I thought we were cutting the budget and making shared sacrifices and . . . don't we already have an FBI, state and local police, national guard, and more cops, laws, and prisons than any place on earth?
    http://www.examiner.com/article/dhs-...ound-stockpile

I read the rumor there, so who knows? There's a direct quote from Obama, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    Maybe to use it against all the people that want to secede the union after Obama won.
    makes sense. we don't want those hundreds of thousands of FEMA coffins go to waste.

google it 'bama huggers.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Whatever Obama has up his sleeves next, I've always said that by judging on how he does business, it is almost as if he is out to prove his conspiracy theorists correct.

Obama's white half is acting true to form. All Cheney like and sh|t.

+ Reply to Thread