+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This site is a security risk

Default This site is a security risk

Two things, why is this site still using Java? We've been told in the States that Java is unsecure and shouldn't be used.

Another thing, I'm constantly attacked by viruses here via cross-site scripting. Can you guys clean up your site please? Thank you.

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

I've been having the same problem off and on. It will happen for awhile, then go away, but come back a few weeks later.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

attacked 3 times today by viruses, this place is a breeding ground

- Google Safe Browsing Diagnostic page for www.mmaweekly.com/category/news

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for www.mmaweekly.com/category/news

What is the current listing status for www.mmaweekly.com/category/news?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 5 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-04, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-02-03.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including ads.zitaholdings.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including weekly-cp.us/.

This site was hosted on 10 network(s) including AS7843 (TWCABLE), AS2914 (NTT), AS3491 (BTN).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.mmaweekly.com/category/news did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

yeah i can only get on the board through Firefox not Chrome.

but i got a Macbook so i don't have to worry about viruses, just not being able to access the site from my preferred browser.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

+ Reply to Thread