17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49'ers

9 52.94%
  • Ravens

8 47.06%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl predictions??

My first thought on this game was 27-24 49ers, and not much I have seen since then has changed my mind. Difference maker of course is Crapenick being able to outrun that pass rush. Only problem with this scenario is he (Crap) better steer clear of any head on collisions with any Ravens player - they will plant you with bad intentions. If Crap can stay in the game he should be enough of a difference to win this thing.

The Ravens have the possiblity of winning if they let Flacco air it out on that weak secondary. Let Smith and Boldin do their thing and use Ray Rice as the ultimate decoy/outlet valve if the plays don't develop downfield.

/Two Cents
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

hmmmm.....the more I think about this game, the less fun it becomes. I'm starting to see the absolute destruction of the Ravens. Like a 30 point destruction. This could get fugly, fast. I'm stunned that B-more is the best the AFC could bring to the table. I hope they, Baltimore, can win, but I wouldnt bet one dollar on them.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

The Ravens won on the road in Denver and NE against 2 of the greatest QB's in the history of the game. With two weeks to prepare for Kap, I cant see how they lose this game. The Ravens are not scared or intimidated by anybody, especially a 2nd year QB on a neutral field and add in the whole Ray Lewis fiasco, Im calling Ravens 27-13

Flacco is going to light up that secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by !purerockfury! View Post
    The Ravens won on the road in Denver and NE against 2 of the greatest QB's in the history of the game. With two weeks to prepare for Kap, I cant see how they lose this game. The Ravens are not scared or intimidated by anybody, especially a 2nd year QB on a neutral field and add in the whole Ray Lewis fiasco, Im calling Ravens 27-13

Flacco is going to light up that secondary.
    For all the crap I give Flacco, he does have a damn good arm and some good weapons to use. He's not very good at changing plays pre-snap or making quick decisions early in a play. And he's useless at throwing anything to the entire left side of the field. But if he's given time, and is allowed to throw deep down the right side to Smith or the middle seam to Boldin or Pitta, he can gouge you very quickly for chunks at a time

The guy can look SO awful, for such long stretches then BOOM a few big plays and they score. Dude's straight out of the 80's

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    For all the crap I give Flacco, he does have a damn good arm and some good weapons to use. He's not very good at changing plays pre-snap or making quick decisions early in a play. And he's useless at throwing anything to the entire left side of the field. But if he's given time, and is allowed to throw deep down the right side to Smith or the middle seam to Boldin or Pitta, he can gouge you very quickly for chunks at a time

The guy can look SO awful, for such long stretches then BOOM a few big plays and they score. Dude's straight out of the 80's
    And that is the big question in this game for me - we all know that there are two very different QB that show up for the Ravens on any given Sunday. One is a guy with a great arm who stands in the pocket and delivers fastballs right on target to his recievers in stride for big plays and doesn't blink under pressure. The other makes Trent Dilfer look like Joe Montana. If the 49ers can revitalize that pass rush (i.e. Justin Smith has enough in the tank to free up Aldon by absorbing two O-lineman in that infamous bear hug of his) and start touching Flacco up, this game could get ugly real fast. If there is no pressure or not a lot of pressure from the 49ers front 7 on Flacco...he'll torch that secondary, especially since they have to spy on Rice no matter what.

I think it will be a great game to watch and am looking forward to it. Still sticking with 49ers 27, Ravens 24....

CB, as a Steelers fan, how the fucx can you be pulling for Baltimore? I know it would be another AFC North Champ, but fucx Baltimore. I hate seeing them win fucxing preseason games, let alone the damn Super Bowl.

Cup, the Giants beating the Pats the first time helps my NFL is fixed theory, not hurts it. Typical David vs Goliath storyline. Big, bad undefeated juggernaut gets upset by the little #6 seed, that came from out of nowhere to become World Champs.

And as for the game tonight, San Fran is gonna make Baltimore throw their defensive gameplan right out the window, when they take the field and Alex Smith is starting at QB.

Insert "Not sure if serious?" GIF here.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    CB, as a Steelers fan, how the fucx can you be pulling for Baltimore? I know it would be another AFC North Champ, but fucx Baltimore. I hate seeing them win fucxing preseason games, let alone the damn Super Bowl.

Cup, the Giants beating the Pats the first time helps my NFL is fixed theory, not hurts it. Typical David vs Goliath storyline. Big, bad undefeated juggernaut gets upset by the little #6 seed, that came from out of nowhere to become World Champs.

And as for the game tonight, San Fran is gonna make Baltimore throw their defensive gameplan right out the window, when they take the field and Alex Smith is starting at QB.

Insert "Not sure if serious?" GIF here.
    As a Steelers fan I can tell you right now there is no "Win" in tonights game for us. But the lesser of two evils would be the Ravens winning because that would only be their second title. The 49ers win that will be another team with 6 titles in the mix and let bandwagoners like Fraudeezy act like they were there all along...as you have seen on this board with Fraud, so you will see around the country. Bunch of people you never knew were 49er fans will suddenly be out in their brand new gear proclaiming they were there during the "down times" but will be the loudest ones shouting "6!" at the top of their lungs and talking up their "true" fandom.

Bottom line is the Ravens are the arch enemy and get a big middle finger from me as a Steelers fan, but I would be a little amused if they won just to see the brand new "49ers nation" that was born starting last year take one on the chin and watch that bandwagon empty out...

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    As a Steelers fan I can tell you right now there is no "Win" in tonights game for us. But the lesser of two evils would be the Ravens winning because that would only be their second title. The 49ers win that will be another team with 6 titles in the mix and let bandwagoners like Fraudeezy act like they were there all along...as you have seen on this board with Fraud, so you will see around the country. Bunch of people you never knew were 49er fans will suddenly be out in their brand new gear proclaiming they were there during the "down times" but will be the loudest ones shouting "6!" at the top of their lungs and talking up their "true" fandom.

Bottom line is the Ravens are the arch enemy and get a big middle finger from me as a Steelers fan, but I would be a little amused if they won just to see the brand new "49ers nation" that was born starting last year take one on the chin and watch that bandwagon empty out...
    this, all of it, right here.....fuk both teams...but I shat on the 9'ers.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

low scoring game, ravens win.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

If ROV wasn't a Steeler fan, he would HATE Steeler fans and call them the biggest frauds and bandwagoners

I'm not saying that's how I feel about them. I don't. But you know if he was a fan of any other team, he would be on here every other day, ragging on the other dozen or so Steeler fans we have here
    Last edited by PatSox; 02-03-2013 at 11:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread