Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl predictions??

Default Superbowl predictions??

I got the winers.

Then dizzy keezy can do this - 6!!!! and add a

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

All things point to the pistol.
    if everyone is fuccin dimes why the ugly bltches gettin' pregnant?

Ravens 24 - 49ers - 20

Ray Lewis Post Game: "Y'all said we couldn't do it!!! Y'all tried to bring me down. Doing the devil's work. But this the glory of God right here, man. God works in mysterious ways, but only if you're not in his graces. Within the grace of God, it's all so clear, man. Ain't no weapon!!! Ain't no antler!!! Ain't no evidence!!! Y'all can kiss my rings. But I forgive you............god bless you. I'm out!!!
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-31-2013 at 11:23 AM.

I didn't think the Ravens were as good as either Denver or NE, but they have figured out how to win with what they have.

I'm not betting against them, but I hope I'm wrong and SF takes it.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

Honestly, I'd like to see the Ravens take it, (WAR NORTH), but SF is just to powerful imo.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

ah get real cup. We have the better team and should win.

27-17 NINERS

i mean, we are averaging 36.5ppg in the postseason
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mifojei#p/a/u/0/NsFlAmRFL8Q

How could you believe that the life within the seed
    That grew arms that reached
    And a heart that beat.
    And lips that smiled
    And eyes that cried.
    Could ever die?

80s music... real talk.

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    ah get real cup. We have the better team and should win.

27-17 NINERS

i mean, we are averaging 36.5ppg in the postseason

Don't make the mistake Pats fans did, the last couple times they made it in, and think the high powered offensive performance is a shoe in to continue. In game like this, against an experienced, battle tested team like Baltimore.....things tend to stall out. Every inch is a battle against a team like that

I think you're getting too cocky for you're own good reezy. It's almost srdafish level, where you setting yourself up. Now, with that said, I don't think fan expectations and media hype SHOULD have any effect on the game. The only way that can effect things is if the 49ers let it. And I have to say, they just may be doing that a bit, this week

Ravens seem all business right now. Very focused and hungry. Niners on the other hand seem pretty confident and loose and taking it all in and accepting how great everyone is telling them they are. This week for the Ravens is like a business trip. For San Fran, it seems more like an MTV reality show. I could just be how it looks, or it could be an indicator of where these two teams are right now, mentally

Now obviously, it's mostly going to come down to who plays better on Sunday and more importantly how certain things break, one way or another. But that's the thing. It's one game. One giant, enormous, HUGE effin game. The best team does not always win. Sometimes it's the team that was the most ready. Ready to take on whatever may come on Sunday

I feel that's the Ravens. Couple that with how this has like a "last hurrah" kind of vibe for them and they just may want it more. So I'm picking them to win
    Last edited by PatSox; 02-01-2013 at 12:13 PM.

I disagree. Jim won't let them get full of themselves. Baltimore has pulled back from it's

usual yip yap due to the circumstances (antler spray). So, if anything Ravens are

going into it, out of sync.
    if everyone is fuccin dimes why the ugly bltches gettin' pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    I disagree. Jim won't let them get full of themselves. Baltimore has pulled back from it's usual yip yap due to the circumstances (antler spray).

So, if anything Ravens are going into it, out of sync.
    You kidding? From a media pressure standpoint, the Antler Spray story was a godsend for the Ravens

Say whatever you want about Ray Lewis, but he can handle scrutiny.....usually with crazed, religious ravings, but it works for him. And he's taking all the heat from the press this week, while his teammates have been virtually ignored. Hell, would you ever have believed Terrell Suggs would be this quiet, leading up to such a big game, with all these mic's, pens and keyboards around to instantly report everything the players say?

Ravens are all business right now. They've been knocking at the door, every year for 12 years and finally got back here. This game is IT for them. Don't underestimate that
    Last edited by PatSox; 02-01-2013 at 12:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread