+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ray Lewis Accused of Using Banned Substance

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    But LT didn't spend 100% of his time looking for a camera to jump in front of so he can spout off about how God is responsible for all of his achievements, when really it was because he was using illegal substances to gain an advantage.
    you're right.

instead he avoided cameras while he did blow, beat women and raped teenagers.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

That doesn't seem stupid to you?

Edit.. @ SC
    if everyone is fuccin dimes why the ugly bltches gettin' pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    That doesn't seem stupid to you?

Edit.. @ SC
    Oh without a doubt it does. But that's how it works.

He didnt test positive for it so move on another day in the life of the media hating the Ravens during super bowl giving them no chance in the game they will lose by 100 points as the media says...lets focus on CK or crabtree raping a girl? oh no we cant do that SF is the media darlings sweep that under a rug!

They did announce the ex 49er/Raider was a homo and busted for beating up his boyfriend.

Seriously, though. Anyone think this antler spray works? This former stripper extracts this IG thing

out of herd from New Zealand and says it's been around for thousands of years

via the Chinese n'shlt. Everything screams snake oil ointment... no?
    Last edited by purekane; 01-29-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    if everyone is fuccin dimes why the ugly bltches gettin' pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    Seriously, though. Anyone think this antler spray works? This former stripper extracts this IG thing

out of herd from New Zealand and says it's been around for thousands of years

via the Chinese n'shlt. Everything screams snake oil ointment... no?
    From what I gathered, the IGF-1 (or whatever the banned substance is that's in the antler extract that people use it for), is the same hormone that blood doping produces. Now I'm not saying that's true, but if it is, then I can see why people use the extract. It's the same result as blood doping, only far far less dangerous. Again, if that's true. That's what I heard on ESPN today.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    yeah, didnt we hear about the dear juice awhile back? I think this is a non starter.
    Yeah, it was 2 years ago when Lewis was linked to this same guy, and same substance. But this is a totally different occurrence. The one in question happened this year, when he tore his triceps. This guy claims he has recorded phone conversations from the same day he was injured, asking how to use the extract, and telling him to send him every bit of it he had. He also claims to have the personal checks that Lewis wrote as payment for the extract. Now, whether he actually has all of that or not will more than likely be answered this week.

Quote Originally Posted by limelight543 View Post
    He didnt test positive for it so move on
    He never will test positive for it. Nobody will. That's the whole problem. The NFL has it on the banned substance list, but they DON'T TEST FOR IT. How stupid is that. If they would just test for it, since it's a banned substance and all, this would not be an issue whatsoever. Either he would have passed the test, and everyone would have moved on, or he would have failed the test, and everyone would have moved on. All of the blame in this situation lies with the NFL.

We can wrap this up real easy - either the guy has the recorded phone conversations plus the checks as he claims or he doesn't. The recorded phone conversations can be simulated to some degree so I would put less stock in those than I would in teh checks with Ray's name on it...which would be really funny because how stupid would you have to be to sign your name to something you know is illegal in your chosen field.

Anyways Ray is going to play in the Superbowl and if I'm the 49ers I WANT him to play. Means he will be dropping into coverage occasionally on some guy named Vernon Davis and we all know how that is going to turn out...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

+ Reply to Thread