+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Randy Couture signs contract with spikeTV/Bellator!

Look at Dana crying like the biaaatch that he is. Dana now comes out with all this "People who know him, know he's not the guy TV perceives him as", well where the phuck was that when Randy came back to the UFC and Dana was backstage slapping Randy thigh and cuddling into him saying "Ohhhh Randy it's sooo good having the Natural Back".

Two faced Dana at his finest right there. Good move Randy, anything to pi$$ Chromedome Dana off is a good thing for the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff_enuff_Toft View Post
    Look at Dana crying like the biaaatch that he is. Dana now comes out with all this "People who know him, know he's not the guy TV perceives him as", well where the phuck was that when Randy came back to the UFC and Dana was backstage slapping Randy thigh and cuddling into him saying "Ohhhh Randy it's sooo good having the Natural Back".

Two faced Dana at his finest right there. Good move Randy, anything to pi$$ Chromedome Dana off is a good thing for the competition.
    ...& continues

totally agree. he's such a 12 yr old when he doesnt get his way.
    Fighter bashing vs not fighter bashing is like the difference between farting and dropping a silencer in a crowded elevator...

How cute.^^^

The resident idiots agree with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuffaZombie View Post
    How cute.^^^

The resident idiots agree with each other.
    you dont think dana is acting like a baby or are you just trolling?
    Fighter bashing vs not fighter bashing is like the difference between farting and dropping a silencer in a crowded elevator...

Quote Originally Posted by TNCclubman View Post
    you dont think dana is acting like a baby or are you just trolling?
    The clue is in his name "ZuffaZombie" -obviously he would be upset if anyone spoke up against the Zuffa honcho's.

Zuffa, you hate it when people diss ur beloved UFC and ChromeDome doncha? Well, got news for ya, get used to it!

Quote Originally Posted by ZuffaZombie View Post
    How so? Don't think for one second that Bellator wouldn't abandon their format if they thought they could sell 500k PPVs/month.
    Again, how so? Alot of people forget or choose to ignore that Bellator became the 2nd largest MMA company in the world because the UFC keeps buying up the competition. PRIDE? WEC? StrikeForce?
    Had the UFC not bought these companies, Bellator would be nothing more than a curiosity & most likely, out of business.
    Like who? Liddell & Edgar are the only "UFC fighters" who lost their titles to someone who was acquired in a corporate takeover.
    Jesus man, I don't even know where to start.. like you're honestly going to act like you're completely baffled on how Randy Couture could help Bellator in any fashion

I didn't say that guys come from other orgs and instantly take all the belts in champ vs. champ fights, it was an implication that the organization and each division completely changes within a matter of a year or two, once all the fights can unfold... I really don't have time to look up all the dates and rankings and times, etc. to explain how the UFC was basically recycling the same fighters and fights and trying to sell it as the best fighters in the world (it's a business sure but as a fan of fighting I actually care about finding the best fighters not who can make the most money)

so before Pride we have Randy/Vitor/Chuck/Tito nonstop the only fights in between were low level warm ups for the next rematch, on top of AA & Sylvia completely dominating the HW division, again, with filler fights in between, hoping and praying Mir could get healthy again, enter reality tv and Rich Franklin is undefeated/undisputed, etc. etc.

enter: Rampage, Hendo, Overeem, Fedor, Shogun, Anderson, Nogueira, all guys we were told for years were inferior completely change the game in the US

WEC overhauls all divisions 185 and under, Sonnen ends up the clear cut #2 MW in the world, Condit gets the interim belt, Hendricks is the #1 contender, obviously MM, Cruz, Aldo, Bendo, etc. the UFC doesn't even have these divisions, WEC changes the UFC and the rankings dramatically, yada yada

SF we get guys like Mousasi and Jacare, Hendo and Diaz back, Cormier, Melendez, all are instantly going to be top of the food chain, blah blah blah

all this, I am embarrassed I even went into, just to reiterate that in my OPINION tournament formats (what Pride & UFC was built around) produce higher quality competition, resulting in more legitimate champions AND that in the sport of mma, the UFC needs a competitive organization to keep them on point, as far as Bellator, it could be any org, IFL, Pride, WEC, Elite XC, SF, it doesn't matter who it is.. they need to keep popping up and I believe it's important that people support them, whatever, damn you ZuffaZombie! how dare you make me explain anything

i think Dana is talking about Randy as a person not the fighter. There's a difference between them. Everybody including myself loves Randy when he's fighting but there's been alot of stories about him cheating on multiple wives and stuff like that

haters...
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyguy View Post
    i think Dana is talking about Randy as a person not the fighter. There's a difference between them. Everybody including myself loves Randy when he's fighting but there's been alot of stories about him cheating on multiple wives and stuff like that
    I am a big fan of Couture, I think he has a world class mind when it comes to game plans. But there have been a number of stories about him. One that comes to mind is that he had spent some time, in the gym, with Tim Sylvia before he came out of retirement and fought him. Tim was having back problems and Randy knew it and that was part of the reason Randy was so confident.

After he moved to Vegas, he had a rocky relationship with Hendo and Lindland. There were all sorts of rumors as to why that was, but I don't think either side ever aired the dirty laundry.

I think Randy's relationship with the UFC was never completely healed after his lawsuit. Things got ugly, both in the court room and in public. Remember the UFC held a press conference just to show that Randy lied about his pay, even going so far as to release copies of cashed checks. Even after they made up, I don't think either side ever forgot it.

A lot of people have an ugly side, some are just better at keeping it private.

Randy can absolutely be an asset for Bellator. I don't think he will be a game changer, but he is fairly well spoken and that will help for the reality show. He is also comfortable on camera.

+ Reply to Thread