+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: There is NO WAY that the Natal fight should not be counted for the fight totals

I agree it should be used, win or lose. My question is how I only would've had 90 here when I had 106 everywhere else with the same pics.

yeah I'm missing some points somewhere, because you say i've got 87 but i've got 107 everywhere else and I only had 9-Natal-SUB-3 which gets me 18 points so I'm missing two more points, which I guess would be because they would've adjusted locks.

I went through and gave everyone a 0 for Natal, then removed the fight. So you (maggot) lost 16 points for the fight result and 4 points from it being removed (1 point for every correct lock above the fight). 20 total

maggotbrain Picks
    1 17 8 Demetrious Johnson dec 5
    2 16 10 Glover Teixeira sub 3
    3 5 2 Anthony Pettis dec 3
    4 0 1 Erik Koch ko 3
    5 6 3 TJ Grant dec 3
    6 18 9 Clay Guida dec 3
    7 17 11 Ryan Bader ko 1
    8 0 4 Mike Russow dec 3
    9 11 5 Pascal Krauss sub 3
    10 0 6 Simeon Thoresen dec 3
    11 0 7 Rafael Natal sub 3

Total 90-4=86
    The beatings will continue until morale improves

Quote Originally Posted by Strez6190 View Post
    yeah I'm missing some points somewhere, because you say i've got 87 but i've got 107 everywhere else and I only had 9-Natal-SUB-3 which gets me 18 points so I'm missing two more points, which I guess would be because they would've adjusted locks.
    The other two points are from lock order. You lost 18 from fight result, 1 from your #10 lock, 1 from your #11 lock.

strez6190 Picks
    1 15 6 Demetrious Johnson DEC 5
    2 17 11 Glover Teixeira SUB 3
    3 4 1 Anthony Pettis DEC 3
    4 7 4 Ricardo Lamas SUB 3
    5 5 2 TJ Grant DEC 3
    6 14 5 Clay Guida DEC 3
    7 13 10 Ryan Bader KO 3
    8 0 7 Mike Russow DEC 3
    9 14 8 Pascal Krauss SUB 3
    10 0 3 Simeon Thoresen DEC 3
    11 0 9 Rafael Natal SUB 3

Total 89-2=87
    The beatings will continue until morale improves

Lock orders shift when a fight is removed , its a pain in the ass and shouldnt be done unless absolutely necessary. And this wasnt necessary.
    Mmaf champ 1x
    Sfc champ 1x
    BSFL Champ 1x
    SFC Champ 1x
    JEC champ 3x
    2013 JEC GP Winner
    IJFL Champs TeamHavoc season 3

Shouldnt be used because it was not on the sign ups

Gotta treat it like the minor leagues, if you don't post a match up change in time, you gotta remove it. Whoever didn't pick Natal, or altered the lock order based on who they thought Natal was fighting, not their fault for following the rules.

Granted everyone should know who he's actually fighting, but the league should have fixed this.

BUt again, we're talking about the same league that refused to overturn the MightyMouse/McCall decision...

Not sure if it affects my fight though, but I don't really care about this site anyway so I really dont mind.

I just remember that this league said they would not overturn MightyMouse/Mcall I because the rules didn't say you could do so, or the rules said you score w.e is announced in the ring.

Dropped the ball big time
    Last edited by WarJorge; 01-28-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    Join The Team Championships @ BoneSnapper.com

http://www.bonesnapper.com/forums/vi...hp?f=11&t=3401

UFF
    (16-12-1)
    1x UFF Champion

MMAF
    (15-5)
    2x MMAF Champion

EFCF
    (28-15)
    2x EFCF Champion

ACFL
    (100-0)
    2x ACFL Champion

IFFL
    Team Bonesnapper
    1x IFFL Champion

Checklist

Xsnapcase
    X ocmmafan
    X NeonJesusFreak
    NS2B
    unspoken
    X buffaloblue
    X Daywork
    Parsons99
    X Pickledpunk
    Rockafella

Personally, I think you're a moron if you didn't know who Natal was fighting.

However, what if 5 people had picked Magnus? or 10? Because it was just one guy, it means less? How do you draw a line? What if it happens again but with 3 days out and some guys don't realize? Again, where do you draw the line?

If they use it then Weekly needs to make a clear cut rule from now on that we are all responsible for knowing what the correct card is at least X amount of days out from the fight.
    Join The Team Championships @ BoneSnapper.com

http://www.bonesnapper.com/forums/vi...hp?f=11&t=3401

UFF
    (16-12-1)
    1x UFF Champion

MMAF
    (15-5)
    2x MMAF Champion

EFCF
    (28-15)
    2x EFCF Champion

ACFL
    (100-0)
    2x ACFL Champion

IFFL
    Team Bonesnapper
    1x IFFL Champion

Checklist

Xsnapcase
    X ocmmafan
    X NeonJesusFreak
    NS2B
    unspoken
    X buffaloblue
    X Daywork
    Parsons99
    X Pickledpunk
    Rockafella

I used to not agree with Jorge, but he makes perfect sense.
    Mmaf champ 1x
    Sfc champ 1x
    BSFL Champ 1x
    SFC Champ 1x
    JEC champ 3x
    2013 JEC GP Winner
    IJFL Champs TeamHavoc season 3

Quote Originally Posted by WarJorge View Post
    Personally, I think you're a moron if you didn't know who Natal was fighting.

However, what if 5 people had picked Magnus? or 10? Because it was just one guy, it means less? How do you draw a line? What if it happens again but with 3 days out and some guys don't realize? Again, where do you draw the line?

If they use it then Weekly needs to make a clear cut rule from now on that we are all responsible for knowing what the correct card is at least X amount of days out from the fight.
    This is what I was saying before this thread was even made

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma-son View Post
    I'm very surprised with how punctual you guy's are that the natal fight isn't a go or kept on.That was known about for like a few weeks and i'm not complaining or anything i'm just saying i'm surprised is all.I think that fight was a for sure thing like 2 weeks ago?I don't ever care if I win or lose and I appreciate all the effort people put in here I know it's a lot and it's just for fun to me but this was known about for a long time.I just googled it and without looking into it I see a lot of reports from the 15th(feels like longer) so 11 days that's I think plenty in this day and age of fight changes.I think maybe members could be more helpful and update the sign up thread and even pm the person who run's it.I will from now on I always try to help if I can.

edit:I did win and I knew I won before I posted this(wasn't just complaining it's almost impossible to get me mad)I just felt like maybe something needed to be said..maybe if you guy's came up with a time limit for replacements to make things easier?Say if a fight is official within a week it's a lock in the bet's.If it was made official within a week of the start of the event it's automatically out of the bets.Everyone that does this are huge fans so I think 5 days would be enough.I mean sometime's sign up threads aren't even started for some events till 5 days out.Either or I think a line should be drawn to make things easier.I'm just brainstorming.Snapcase and all the people that run the league's here do a phenomenal job and I totally appreciate all the work you guys put in but there should be something set even if it's pm'ing everyone a week out from a card..not that it is necessary but it would be hey a pm was sent a week out no excuses.
    just make some simple rules easy enough

+ Reply to Thread