+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NFL Draft 2013

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Every teams salary cap for the upcoming year (slideshow):

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...every-nfl-team

Bengals with $55M available...and even more scary in my opinion is the Colts with $46M....and lmfao at the Jets...
    A few months ago they showed Seattle with like 30-40 million. Cincy, Indy and Cleveland should be able to land some solid free agents, and New England and Denver are sitting pretty for all the talent they already have. Should be a good offseason with some guys getting paid.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    A few months ago they showed Seattle with like 30-40 million. Cincy, Indy and Cleveland should be able to land some solid free agents, and New England and Denver are sitting pretty for all the talent they already have. Should be a good offseason with some guys getting paid.
    Yah...if I'm the 49ers I would be worried a LOT about the Seahawks, cause they are already loaded with talent and have that monster cap room to shore up some of the areas they are weak in. And yah...a lot of guys are going to get paid in free agency this year. Flip side of that is a lot of guys moving past their primes are going to be asked to redo their contract or are going to be sent packing (cough...James harrison....cough)....
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

Start bumping this up for the NFL Combine next weekend.....

By the way I thought the clear "winner" of the NFL draft was the Vikings - they get a DT, CB, and a WR to replace everything they lost all in the 1st round? Kudos

As for the Steelers I would give them a B as a whole for what they did - I lowered one grade for taking an OLB with that high of a pick when it isn't on the radar of glaring need right now. Everyone thought it was a great pick to replace Harrison but quite frankly we didn't need to replace Harrison because the guy wasn't that much of a factor the last couple years (some due to health, some due to his inability to understand that if you rush up the field around the outside EVERY single play that people can run to that side all day). Personally with what happened to Heath Miller I would of drafted the Notre Dame TE at that spot because he can step in for Heath if he isn't coming back right away or be the perfect bookend TE to Heath when he comes back to fit in with the two TE system that gives fits to defensive coordinators. One thing I do like that they did is getting the Oklahoma QB where they did to begin grooming him for LAB (Life After Ben). Great pickup and something I have been wanting for years now instead of just rehiring Leftwich and Batch to hold the clipboards and suck when they come in.

On a sidenote find it very funny that d3metro started his own draft thread when this one was already going - e-issues there when you want to hog up forum space with the same thread that has already been started but to each his own. Guess the people over at PFT where he gets all his info. aren't paying him enough attention so he has to get it here....

/wink
    winds things up a bit

+ Reply to Thread