Thread: MMAF 200 Results

I didn't get my grant points
    Former JEC, J-1, SFF, BSFL, UFF, EFCF and MMAF Champion
    SBFL 2010 GP Champion

good fight Hunter, I've got it 107-100

updated ...
    The beatings will continue until morale improves

I should have 106pts

I'm very surprised with how punctual you guy's are that the natal fight isn't a go or kept on.That was known about for like a few weeks and i'm not complaining or anything i'm just saying i'm surprised is all.I think that fight was a for sure thing like 2 weeks ago?I don't ever care if I win or lose and I appreciate all the effort people put in here I know it's a lot and it's just for fun to me but this was known about for a long time.I just googled it and without looking into it I see a lot of reports from the 15th(feels like longer) so 11 days that's I think plenty in this day and age of fight changes.I think maybe members could be more helpful and update the sign up thread and even pm the person who run's it.I will from now on I always try to help if I can.

edit:I did win and I knew I won before I posted this(wasn't just complaining it's almost impossible to get me mad)I just felt like maybe something needed to be said..maybe if you guy's came up with a time limit for replacements to make things easier?Say if a fight is official within a week it's a lock in the bet's.If it was made official within a week of the start of the event it's automatically out of the bets.Everyone that does this are huge fans so I think 5 days would be enough.I mean sometime's sign up threads aren't even started for some events till 5 days out.Either or I think a line should be drawn to make things easier.I'm just brainstorming.Snapcase and all the people that run the league's here do a phenomenal job and I totally appreciate all the work you guys put in but there should be something set even if it's pm'ing everyone a week out from a card..not that it is necessary but it would be hey a pm was sent a week out no excuses.
    Last edited by Kuma-son; 01-26-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strez6190 View Post
    good fight Hunter, I've got it 107-100
    Good fight. Always a challenge.

in one set of picks i didnt get my natal points and on the other set of picks i didnt get my johnson points. I believe the score should be morbid - 112 and benbadman - 95

Not including Natal is just weak. Maybe 1 guy does not know that the fight is changed. 99% of people knew. Does not make a difference to me but the fight should count.

nevermind, everything is correct. I didnt take into account that the natal fight wasnt used.

Why isnt it being used? Thats ****ing retarded.
    Last edited by maggotbrain; 01-27-2013 at 01:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread