+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Vitor vs. Rockhold in the cards

  1. #21
    Member Kennith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    England
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog628 View Post
    I might be in the minority, but I personally love TRT. Let's the old legends compete a little longer.
    I'm all for PED's, I personally want to see what the human body can do and see science as part of human evolution through our inteligence! Why should we restrict what athletes take, they are athletes not pencil pushers!

    There is a place in sports for PEDs, fighting is one of them!

    But my issue is that it needs to be one rule for everyone, Vitor had a clear advantage in that fight, Vitor aesthetically and athletically looked to be Bispings superior and that proved to be the case, TRT played a huge part in this!

    I use Test myself as part of a body building routine and its incredibly powerfull...

    TRT Vitor is a killer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #22
    Senior Member OliG83v.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennith View Post
    I'm all for PED's, I personally want to see what the human body can do and see science as part of human evolution through our inteligence! Why should we restrict what athletes take, they are athletes not pencil pushers!

    There is a place in sports for PEDs, fighting is one of them!

    But my issue is that it needs to be one rule for everyone, Vitor had a clear advantage in that fight, Vitor aesthetically and athletically looked to be Bispings superior and that proved to be the case, TRT played a huge part in this!

    I use Test myself as part of a body building routine and its incredibly powerfull...

    TRT Vitor is a killer!
    Vitor has ALWAYS had that super yoked mesomorph body, just looking at him you know he's a much better athlete than Bisping.

    He'd have won that fight if he'd been on Meth!

  3. #23
    Member Kennith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    England
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    Vitor has ALWAYS had that super yoked mesomorph body, just looking at him you know he's a much better athlete than Bisping.

    He'd have won that fight if he'd been on Meth!
    If you're into lifting and know a bit about juicing you can tell the difference between clean muscle and chemical muscle, Vitor has chemical muscle right now!

    He's used on and off for years but this Vitor muscle maturity wise is the best I've seen in a long time, TRT is playing a big part in this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #24
    Senior Member OliG83v.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennith View Post
    If you're into lifting and know a bit about juicing you can tell the difference between clean muscle and chemical muscle, Vitor has chemical muscle right now!

    He's used on and off for years but this Vitor muscle maturity wise is the best I've seen in a long time, TRT is playing a big part in this!
    He's ALWAYS used and he's ALWAYS looked the same!

  5. #25
    Member Kennith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    England
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    He's ALWAYS used and he's ALWAYS looked the same!
    Vitor hasnt always looked the same, If I had the time I'd go through his career and find examples but its difficult given lighting and all that kind of stuff to really show the difference, I remember there being a similar situation with Sherk! Also with him jumping weight classes and his BF % changing in those weight classes it does prove tougher but given the right amount of time and effort I am 100% certain I could illustraite this! Clean and chemical muscle look very different!

    On a side note though have you seen how poor Arlovski is looking lately, saw his last fight and his body compaired to when he was in him prime UFC days looks a stark contrast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #26
    Senior Member OliG83v.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,413

    Default

    Sorry Ken, no offence but I don't buy TRT as being this huge difference to Vitor!

    He's always looked like a roided up freak (in the nicest possible way) because he always has been. At 19 his lats were biggere than most 19 year olds actual shoulders.

    All the way through Pride he was ripped (but obviously on less juice ironically!) and then since his 195/185 debuts he's looked the same. He looked big vs Jones, but to me looked pretty much as he's looked at 185 vs Bisping!

    I'm not arguing he's not on TRT, just saying that I disagree you'd ever be able to find images where his body looks much different because he's ALWAYS been on something. Maybe a photo of when he was at school?

  7. #27
    Member Kennith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    England
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    Sorry Ken, no offence but I don't buy TRT as being this huge difference to Vitor!

    He's always looked like a roided up freak (in the nicest possible way) because he always has been. At 19 his lats were biggere than most 19 year olds actual shoulders.

    All the way through Pride he was ripped (but obviously on less juice ironically!) and then since his 195/185 debuts he's looked the same. He looked big vs Jones, but to me looked pretty much as he's looked at 185 vs Bisping!

    I'm not arguing he's not on TRT, just saying that I disagree you'd ever be able to find images where his body looks much different because he's ALWAYS been on something. Maybe a photo of when he was at school?
    I dont know Vitor's cycle history is, nore what he has or hasnt put into his body over the years or what his diet is like, or what his training programme is like but I know what TRT does and I know from persoanl use what it does and how your muscles change while using it. I dont expect you to spot the differences and Im not saying that in an "emperiors clothes" sense but for me there is a difference in muscle maturity and density to the Vitor I have seen over the last few years!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #28
    Senior Member OliG83v.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,413

    Default

    In fact though I've felt (not literally) his muscles were starting to have that "old man look" recently? Not sure they've looked better/healthier, whatever?

    Anyway, I'm really not that fussed, as I said... he beat Bisping because he's a better fighter than Bisping! He could have been smoking crack backstage and he'd have beaten him.

    If you're that fussed yourself then get the photos and I'll happily hear you out.




    Personally I think he used massively in early UFC (obviously), then went to Pride to avoid the testing coming in (maybe not, would have to check dates, etc), didn't do great in Pride because a lot more guys were on it, then used the Cage Rage stop over to get off the roids. Then some point shortly after coming back to the US to fight full time he got on the TRT, etc.

    Just me guessing though.

  9. #29
    MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    CALI, LBC
    Posts
    10,234

    Default

    Its as if they do not want Anderson to have a clear challenger. Worst matchmaking trends in awhile.

    Shame on them.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

  10. #30
    Senior Member OliG83v.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    Its as if they do not want Anderson to have a clear challenger. Worst matchmaking trends in awhile.

    Shame on them.
    Yeah it has been a head scratcher recently?!

    Although I don't see Vitor being all that far away from a title fight? Ok he got KO'ed inside a round last time but damn that was the first ever front kick KO, it's not like it was Cain - JDS 2!!!

    I could see Anderson - Vitor 2 in a footbal (soccer) stadium in Brazil working? If none of the other possible fights come off for him?!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts