+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration reality - Federal Agents vs Obama

Default Immigration reality - Federal Agents vs Obama

With the talk in the gun control discussion of a future where the government tries to take action against citizens, I thought this was a worthwhile story. When Obama demanded we enact the Dream Act even though it couldn't pass in Congress, his direction was not met with open arms by the law enforcement community. Its a source of great contention for the agents sworn to serve the public and enforce laws, and a problem for the many states who do NOT believe in Obama's open border philosophy.

10 ICE agents filed a class action lawsuit challenging Obama's unconstitutional end run around Congress. This is the latest and hopefully, with some miracle luck, it will get challenged throughout the court system and find its way to the Supreme Court.

Obama views the term "discretionary" as automatic and this example of an extreme presidential abuse of power should concern people. The motion is contained in the link below.

Whether you believe in open borders are not, and regardless of how you view the US immigration issues, you should care that we have a President who views his power as absolute. Fortunately, his attempts to weaken the nation are met with people saying no, at least for now. These agents who filed will never see a promotion again but they are doing the right thing. It may all be moot when we pass a super liberal bi-partisan immigration policy granting amnesty to 10 million + losers, but at least this draws some attention to the issue.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/n...gainst-federal

Obama just can not stop with his executive orders. It's as if he is trying to prove the "Obama dictatorship" conspiracy theorists right. Constitution, who cares about it. States rights? Yeah right... Heck our president, the professors and the left are probably going to try to make a case that congress is outdated and it is 2013, we should get with the times.

This guy has to be the worst president in American history, that is not a biased or overstated comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Warner View Post
    Obama just can not stop with his executive orders. It's as if he is trying to prove the "Obama dictatorship" conspiracy theorists right. Constitution, who cares about it. States rights? Yeah right... Heck our president, the professors and the left are probably going to try to make a case that congress is outdated and it is 2013, we should get with the times.

This guy has to be the worst president in American history, that is not a biased or overstated comment.
    The worst, and most adored by the press.

Yet at the same time, you're trying to dictate how people perceive the merits of said comment

Well I for one will not sit idly by, while such atrocities are perpetuated on the common wealth
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-28-2013 at 06:57 AM.

how bout panetta telling congress that only UN & NATO can authorize wars, not them.

& they say NWO is BS.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

We will see a lot more of this in the next 4 years. Everyone knows he is trying to play King and he is not a defender of the Constitution.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...constitutional

One year ago, Obama filled three seats on the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)--an essential power center for Obama’s labor-union allies--with recess appointments, claiming that the U.S. Senate was in recess even though the Senate was still in session.

No president in history had ever done such a thing, and Republicans and conservatives immediately denounced it as an unconstitutional power grab. The matter went to court, where Breitbart News covered the judges’ questions and reactions at oral argument.

In Noel Canning v. NLRB, the U.S. Court of Appeals for D.C. Circuit held today that Obama’s three recess appointments are in fact unconstitutional. As such, the three seats on NLRB were never legally filled. Thus NLRB only had two members, while the law requires three members on the five-member Board in order to have a quorum to conduct business or issue orders.

The D.C. Circuit therefore concluded that all NLRB orders issued since these recess appointments were made are entirely void, and NLRB has no power to act at all unless and until the Senate votes to confirm Obama’s nominees.
    The head of the controversial new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) created by Dodd-Frank, Richard Cordray, was also installed as one of these non-recess appointments. While the D.C. Circuit did not address that appointment, it is now clear that Cordray’s appointment was also unconstitutional, and so he too will be removed from power and all his actions to date nullified. Former White House Counsel C. Boyden Gray—a very well-respected D.C. lawyer—currently has a lawsuit against CFPB, where this decision will secure his victory on part of his case.
    This recess-appointment issue will now likely go to the Supreme Court, where it is likely to suffer the same fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Commander View Post
    We will see a lot more of this in the next 4 years. Everyone knows he is trying to play King and he is not a defender of the Constitution.

how dare you blaspheme your savior!
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Obama! Obama! Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post

Yet at the same time, you're trying to dictate how people perceive the merits of said comment

Well I for one will not sit idly by, while such atrocities are perpetuated on the common wealth
    I don't really understand that comment but Obama is the worst president of all time. He outdid Bush and everyone else by quite some bit. His direction of this nation is totalitarianism, that is not even up for debate. Why do you defend him so much? Do you feel bad for him because of all of the negativity in his life? Well I'll tell you this much, he doesn't feel bad about the mountain of debt that he is burying you and your children in. And he knows exactly what he is doing, that is because he is too smart to be this stupid. You're being sucker by defending him. Most people (even Canadians) have finally caught on to his crap and realized that nothing changed. Obama is the machine and your well being is the last thing on the agenda, they only care enough to get a vote out of people like you, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Commander View Post

Thank god that the supreme court shut that down. I was reading about this the other day. It is so insulting that our leader is literally breaking laws and lying in the American public's face, then his crowd acts as if we must be animals to question him.

It is sad. There is nothing funny about this situation. He doesn't care about his own personal re-election anymore so he is getting more ruthless by the day.

+ Reply to Thread