+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Official UFC on Fox 6 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    I thought rampage fought hard. No complaints on effort just that takedown defense, my god. I remember when taking down Rampage was insanely difficult. I don't know what the hell that takedown defense was tonight. It was disappointing
    That last TD that Glover got.. late in the 3rd... was incredibly bad on Rampages part. He just lunged out for the leg, grabbed it, and pulled it towards him... and Rampage ended up on his back. Rampage was either dead tired or has lost most of his wrestling base from not using it enough.
    MMAF: 41-32-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

I thought it was 48-47 for Johnson, but like Chael mentioned afterwards, the knee to grounded opponenet could have resulted in a point deduction and thus a DRAW! Especially since it was MM's second infraction.

The first and third rounds were close, but I gave a round a piece there to Johnson and Dodson respectively. Both guys are fun to watch.
    MMAF: 41-32-3 (2X champ)
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

Quote Originally Posted by LethalStriker View Post
    Melendez definitely needs to be getting the winner of Bendo/Gil, no way anyone else deserves it more.
    It would be awesome if Gil won and then Melendez had to fight himself.

Quote Originally Posted by goordie View Post
    That last TD that Glover got.. late in the 3rd... was incredibly bad on Rampages part. He just lunged out for the leg, grabbed it, and pulled it towards him... and Rampage ended up on his back. Rampage was either dead tired or has lost most of his wrestling base from not using it enough.
    I laughed so hard when he got that TD, it was one of the easiest most pathetic looking takedowns I've ever seen. It was like he reached down in slow motion and just grabbed up his leg.

Grant and Krause both looked great tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tdog628 View Post
    I laughed so hard when he got that TD, it was one of the easiest most pathetic looking takedowns I've ever seen. It was like he reached down in slow motion and just grabbed up his leg.
    That takedown had me on the floor. That was the most telegraphed take down I ever seen. He didn't even put his body into it. HA!

They just replayed TUF wooden one, which I missed on Tuesday, that was one hell of a first episode!

Recap:

Petitis: best striker next to Anderson Silva.

rampage, please retire, like BJ penn, the game has passed you by. You can't rely on your sh1tty yes men training partners in England like BJ' in Hawaii.

Hioki was screwed over, Clay Guida is the most annoying point fighter in UFC history.

The main event, I didn't really care to be honest, motherfukers look like flies fighting or midgets slapping each other, please Dana, no 115 lb division, 145 is the lowest weight I can tolerate.

Lesnar/Fedor almost happened! They were close to signing it, then Fedor's dad died and he told Zuffa he was done.

MMAWeekly Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BRO COP View Post
    Good fights.

Page looked like dog **** but I wasn't impressed with Glover one bit. Dude should've finished Page but he didn't. He was slow, timing was off, lacked aggression, and had 0 killer instinct. As bad as page has looked in his last few fights this is by far the Worst and this hyped up Glover couldn't finish a dead ass tired washed up Rampage. Toehold I don't get the hype man...

Pettis is the ****ing ****
    Yeah, but it's so easy to now say that someone who was the LHW champ and who lots of people said would destroy Glover is now washed up so a win over him without finishing him, but totally outboxing and outwrestling him is worth nothing.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation and you'd give Glover **** for not finishing him even if he was seconds away from a knock out.

He'll continue to prove himself at LHW against the other top contenders.

Just watch.

NO ONE will have an easy time with him other than Jon Jones.

He punked Rampage tonight and Page's "being over the hill" is no excuse at all.

He has wrestled his whole life and Glover never did, yet he took him down at will.

Glover is a better fighter and always was.
    Last edited by Toehold; 01-27-2013 at 12:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread