+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC on Fox 6 Thread

Top to bottom, great night of fights.

I think some of you are very harsh on Page. His boxing look crisp with some nice combos before gassing on the second rd. There are only a handful of LHWs that can hang with both of these man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jinete II View Post
    Top to bottom, great night of fights.

I think some of you are very harsh on Page. His boxing look crisp with some nice combos before gassing on the second rd. There are only a handful of LHWs that can hang with both of these man standing.
    Not so sure it was Jackson gassing. At the end of the first round. Glover rocked Jackson. He did not look the same after that.

Quote Originally Posted by lynchman View Post
    Not so sure it was Jackson gassing. At the end of the first round. Glover rocked Jackson. He did not look the same after that.
    That's what I thought, he got rocked early and wasn't ok. He still had fast hands until the very end of the third. He did totally gas at the end of the third but whatever. I thought he fought his ass off and I loved watching him throw it down like that again. I thought that was an amazing fight.

"I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" - The Dynamite Kid: Iron Mike Tyson

"I wish they had hot dogs in jail..." - Takeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi

MMA Eliminator XXVII Winner

2x UFF Champ

Abortion Inc.

Lord Abortion
    BigPappaStump
    LittlestHobo
    Cavebear
    MattyDeathMetal

I thought rampage fought hard. No complaints on effort just that takedown defense, my god. I remember when taking down Rampage was insanely difficult. I don't know what the hell that takedown defense was tonight. It was disappointing

Is there really controversy for the main event? Thought the mouse won it 49-46 but that's just me

I'm sure the UFC just WOWed Fox viewers with that snoozefight of a main event..

Kids should never headline an event.

Quote Originally Posted by locogato11283 View Post
    I'm sure the UFC just WOWed Fox viewers with that snoozefight of a main event..

Kids should never headline an event.
    too slow to see them punches?
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Abortion View Post
    That's what I thought, he got rocked early and wasn't ok. He still had fast hands until the very end of the third. He did totally gas at the end of the third but whatever. I thought he fought his ass off and I loved watching him throw it down like that again. I thought that was an amazing fight.
    Who still had fast hands? Rampage was slow as a snail.

And someone said good boxing? Before that fool gased in the BEGINNING of the first he was slipping and sliding after every combo. His balance was waaayyy off. That tells you he wasn't training like he should (him gassing also tells you that.)
    But he losing balance everytime he threw more than 1 punch was pissing me off. His timing was off and like I said he was just ultra slow. He should have caught Glover with that same monster left hook that he caught Wand with but it never landed because he was just too damn slow. And he threw it plenty of times during the fight while Glover had his hands down.
    Pretty sad watching your favorite fighter look like that.

One thing I can say is he still has heart. As dead tired as he was he still kept fighting and throwing bombs so I give him credit for that. I wish he would retire for good but I doubt he will.
    Luckily, if he goes to boxing he'll get with some crooked promoter who will only throw bums at Rampage with losing records like they're doing with Kimbo so Page will get back to knocking folks out!

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    I don't know why but I love watching Dodson's cocky ass getting smashed in...
    HAHA! this...& i like dodson. so it was kinda weird.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Is there really controversy for the main event? Thought the mouse won it 49-46 but that's just me
    me too man. dana be trippin'! he gave dodson 3 rds. he sure is desperate to have a TUF champ to promote.

Thank you for my fuzz.

+ Reply to Thread