+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: White: "Rampage made $15.2M over 11 fights..."

I don't even know how people think being a pro wrestler is easy. Look into it.

Even if it's scripted, that shlt is work.

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    I don't even know how people think being a pro wrestler is easy. Look into it.

Even if it's scripted, that shlt is work.
    Learning it is very tough and it is brutal on the body. Most wrestlers, by the time they reach 40, are living with daily pain.

Quinton is entitled to feel as though he has been treated disrespectfully, like all of us, though that doesn't make it true. 'feeling disrespected' also does not mean that others around you haven't lived up to their end of any bargain or deal they have with struck you. He needs to move on. I think a lot of people are tired of the Rampage package, fans/promoters/media/else. I think Quinton is tired of Rampage. I haven't really enjoyed his fights in years and he hasn't evolved and is not interesting to me on any level, whether it's as a fighter, a personality, a thinker, a speaker, etc. There's no big need to resign Quinton on the UFC's part, I would think. Who wants to sign a big headache? He'll go somewhere though and keep fighting . . it's all he has. if the latter is true, then he should stay with the ufc i guess... put on those knee pads.

He has had 11 fights in the ufc and he made 225,000 and 170,000 for the Eastman and Liddell fights, that's 400,000 for those two so he has averaged 1.64 mill per fight since then. and i started the average from the liddell fight onwards cuz he started getting a cut of the ppv once he became champ.

1.64 mill average for a B level fighter who lost the title after 1 defense is not bad especially since he only had maybe 2 good performances since and he's 4-4 since.

that's goddamn good money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyguy View Post

1.64 mill average for a B level fighter who lost the title after 1 defense is not bad especially since he only had maybe 2 good performances since and he's 4-4 since.
    thats doesnt translate at all to how much he generates in ppv buys. just ask chael. Rampage is a goose that lays golden eggs for the ufc, dana will try his best to re-sign him
    Fighter bashing vs not fighter bashing is like the difference between farting and dropping a silencer in a crowded elevator...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyguy View Post
    He has had 11 fights in the ufc and he made 225,000 and 170,000 for the Eastman and Liddell fights, that's 400,000 for those two so he has averaged 1.64 mill per fight since then. and i started the average from the liddell fight onwards cuz he started getting a cut of the ppv once he became champ.

No, Rampage's contract gave him a cut right off the bat. But his bout with Hendo was on Spike and not PPV, so he made a lot less for it.
    Last edited by lynchman; 01-25-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Can't blame him for being pissed he can't even wear his own sponsor to the cage

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Can't blame him for being pissed he can't even wear his own sponsor to the cage
    Ya but he said Reebok didn't care. It doesn't sound like he is losing any money from Reebok by not being able to wear their ****.

why isn't reebok allowed in the ufc?
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

+ Reply to Thread