+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rick Hawn gets hosed by sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
    too little too late, not that I was gonna buy anything HTFU put out anyways.. now he claims that it was a technicality involving the cornermen wearing his gear? that doesn't explain his comments about Hawns performance
    Exactly. And if you haven't yet, I highly recommend reading the comments left on his Facebook page. People are ripping him a new one.

Everything he does is going to be **** on now over $1500 lol....

His excuse that he stopped payment because the corner guys didn't where the gear is completely bs. I mean, he makes it 100% clear in his letter to Hawn that he stopped payment because of how ****ty he looked out there.

Douche.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

Quote Originally Posted by airjasper View Post
    Everything he does is going to be **** on now over $1500 lol....

His excuse that he stopped payment because the corner guys didn't where the gear is completely bs. I mean, he makes it 100% clear in his letter to Hawn that he stopped payment because of how ****ty he looked out there.

Douche.
    gingrich IS an *******, no doubt about it. but what if the cornermen were contractually obligated to wear his gear as a sponsor?
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

**** him. The comments are great!

That is all.....
    They finally made Ultimate Subs and Slams! About ****ing time.

If you can't get a wrestler off of you then train harder next time and change your gameplan. Justify NOT awarding the win to the man who controls his opponent and never gets hurt in the least. It is the onus of the fighter on the bottom to do something about it, not the person controlling.

Quote Originally Posted by locogato11283 View Post
    youre about dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    gingrich IS an *******, no doubt about it. but what if the cornermen were contractually obligated to wear his gear as a sponsor?

Then he would have a right to be pissed off and he would have a valid reason for stopping the payment in my opinion. But it seems completely clear he only stopped it because he didn't like the ass beating Hawn took.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

Quote Originally Posted by lynchman View Post
    This is as shady a move as they come: Because Rick lost to Chandler, one of his sponsors put a stop payment on his check to Rick.

Unless the contract stated Rick only got paid if he won, I can't see how Rick loses this lawsuit. I also can't see any other fighters going anywhere near the sponsor once his name comes to light. What a s**ty thing to do to a fight.
    This guy also spells like he has a rudimentary grasp on the English language...

meaning the sponsor, not you Lynch.

+ Reply to Thread