+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flu Sucks.

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Vale's greatest fear....

I've swam with em...

You realize I've swam with Tigers, Blues, Leopards, all kinds of sharks...it's just the night diving where you can't see anything that is freaky deaky.

How about you? Ever dive at all?
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Hah !
    even when I'm far away from home i can see Cali with my eyes closed

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    I've swam with em...

You realize I've swam with Tigers, Blues, Leopards, all kinds of sharks...it's just the night diving where you can't see anything that is freaky deaky.

How about you? Ever dive at all?
    In the ocean?

What are you high? There are sharks and crocopuss' down there

Can PK swim?

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    Can PK swim?
    Yeah, but it makes his back wet

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Yeah, but it makes his back wet
    Noice!!!!!!!!!!!
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

I swam in the ocean ONCE at night, of course i was hammered drunk, I woke up and knew, that was never gonna happen again. Freaked me out, fuk that, i dont fear much, but the ocean, just scares the holy sh!t outta me. Fuk the deep sea. I'll just keep on fishin my creeks...lol.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    I hadnt heard that, I did get my flu shot this year, still got sick. Question?? If since i've already been sick, can i get it again or did i build up anti-bodies??
    Yes, you've built up anti-bodies, and likely won't catch the same strain of flu again.

That said, there are multiple flu strains out there, which is why the vaccine is of significant but incomplete effectiveness. You're still vulnerable to strains you haven't gotten.*

*Although some strains may be so close to the one you have you may fight it off anyway.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Yes, you've built up anti-bodies, and likely won't catch the same strain of flu again.

That said, there are multiple flu strains out there, which is why the vaccine is of significant but incomplete effectiveness. You're still vulnerable to strains you haven't gotten.*

*Although some strains may be so close to the one you have you may fight it off anyway.
    ok, thanks dude. I didnt have a flu shot in 20 years. When I was in detox, and the VA always does this, they always want to give a flu shot, i was all fuked up on their detox drugs, i agreed to a flu shot and a "lifetime" pneumonia shot. Fuk, I still got sick this year, never again will i take a flu shot. and that "lifetime" shot kinda scares me. Wander what it was?? hmmmm

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

I took a night time, bio-luminescent kayak ocean tour a couple of months back...since we're talking about the Ocean n' stuff. It was pretty sweet. That is all.

+ Reply to Thread