+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Te'o

Default Te'o

What do you guys think about this Te'o story? Wierd. It seems like the guy got catfished into an online "romance" for over a year. I don't get the impression that he purposely made it up; it just seems like he was gullible and found out late that it was a hoax, then kept it quiet for awhile. It also seems like the motives from the scammers are unclear. For the ND AD to come out so supportive of Te'o in his presser, I'm inclined to believe Te'o was not actively in on the scam. ND investigated pretty thoroughly on their own, and i'd think that if Te'o were actively a part of it, the ND AD would've distanced himself and his school far, far from Te'o.

I expect a fair amount of sympathy for Te'o from this board.

A dude with an imaginary online girlfriend??? That describes about 2/3 of the posters here.
    "It's hell being a straight white man in America these days." 50% of the posters on this board.

"Lookin' for love in all the wrong places"
    if everyone is fuccin dimes why the ugly bltches gettin' pregnant?

"Play like your fake girlfriend died today"
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

"It's hell being a straight white man in America these days." 50% of the posters on this board.

If a mormon at a Catholic university has online facebook sex with a con-man guy posing as his haiwaiian girlfriend of over a year, is it a sin in the eyes of the church?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesod View Post
    I expect a fair amount of sympathy for Te'o from this board.

A dude with an imaginary online girlfriend??? That describes about 2/3 of the posters here.
    Hey, that's not fair.

Some of us are fake-married.

I could care less. I dont know why anyone gives a ****. The media, fans, you guys. Why does ANYONE care wo Tao dates, or doesnt date, or who is real, or isn't.

Honestly.. why the f*ck do people give a **** about this?
    07/07/10.. Brock Lesnar will beat any HW he faces in the next 3 years and will retire with only one loss on his record. (was wrong about this, for sure!)

Jon Jones is the most talented d*ck tucking b*tch in UFC history! Just fight Rashad already if you're not scared like you say you are.

Quote Originally Posted by war_spider View Post
    I could care less. I dont know why anyone gives a ****. The media, fans, you guys. Why does ANYONE care wo Tao dates, or doesnt date, or who is real, or isn't.

Honestly.. why the f*ck do people give a **** about this?
    Not only was it stupid in the first place, how in the fcking world is it STILL a story?? This crap is still on ESPN and all the dumb talk shows. Amazing.

Get used to it, this story has legs. It will be a big story until Te'o flops in the NFL, and then goes on Opera to come out of the closet.

This is the most bizarre story in a long time.

+ Reply to Thread