+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Muscletech Neurocore

Im constantly on the go. A naner, is so much easier to eat on the run. A mouth full o chard or spinach while rushing out the door doesnt seem to ideal

Fine then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout2.2 View Post
    Yea my water intake is not the problem. The Neurocore has creatine HCI in it which is great. I have been relying on my multi for the potassium but i just dont think thats it. The cramps occur just in my calf on days i dont run or do legs. My calfs shouldnt be cramping on arm days if it were potassium i would think.

Ive heard good things about white flood. But that has monohydrate in it right? I think I am going to go back to C4 by cellucor.
    Dude of all the pre's I've tried White Flood is by far the best. It doesn't have creatine in it which I like because I supplement 5-7 grams of bulk creapure by ON daily so I don't need the extra.

C4 is another solid product but again it's only got 1 gram of creatine in it, not really enough for full saturation
    RIP WEC.....Thanks for the memories

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout2.2 View Post
    I started taking this new preworkout a few weeks ago and i really dig it. But, the other night i was literally up all night with some of the worst calf cramps I have ever had. All night. At least 5 in each leg throughout the night. I drink pletny of water a day. Around two gallons.

Anyone else take this? Any side effects for you like cramping?
    I'll bet you piss like a race horse

Like a menopausal woman.

Quote Originally Posted by STRYK3F0RC3 View Post
    Dude of all the pre's I've tried White Flood is by far the best. It doesn't have creatine in it which I like because I supplement 5-7 grams of bulk creapure by ON daily so I don't need the extra.

C4 is another solid product but again it's only got 1 gram of creatine in it, not really enough for full saturation
    have you tried Jack3d micro? I'm pretty sure that doesn't have any creatine in it either and lots of people seem to like those Jack3d products

+ Reply to Thread