+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Muscletech Neurocore

Ive been taking 3 scoops which is the max dosage, so I can going to try and back it down to two scoops tonight

In regards to the neurocore I've only had it in a 2 dose sample but it wasn't enough to change from the white flood I use

As for the cramping I used to have it bad andI've also heard its a potassium thing. Are you eating bananas or relying on a multi for it? I eat 2 a day and and since then haven't had an issue

Muscletech is a solid company too, thinking about getting some anotest here soon

Lastly if you take creatine I'd say your water intake is perfect
    RIP WEC.....Thanks for the memories

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Yea my water intake is not the problem. The Neurocore has creatine HCI in it which is great. I have been relying on my multi for the potassium but i just dont think thats it. The cramps occur just in my calf on days i dont run or do legs. My calfs shouldnt be cramping on arm days if it were potassium i would think.

Ive heard good things about white flood. But that has monohydrate in it right? I think I am going to go back to C4 by cellucor.

Most cramping is a hydration issue dude. The potassium and magnesium levels are also important. Hydration is not just about water though, you might want to sodium load before the problem days. Or try mineral baths like Epsom salts occasionally.

You should also work on calf and hamstring specific mobility exercises.

Start Here:
    http://www.mobilitywod.com/

I would try bananas before you rule out potassium, once again I don't have the science to back it up, but I'm not sure that you absorb/use as much as listed on the bottle of many of these multis, esp. as active as you are I remember Chael saying that what you find in most health food stores is about on par with eating dog food as far as the nutrients your body actually gets from it

I used to supplement everything and I've found eating the right things to be much more beneficial for me personally but everyone is different and some nutrient goals are almost impossible to reach without supplements

Im gonna try the naners. I guess i just find it weird that it only happens with I take this stuff. No other time. Maybe on a huge leg day.

Don't eat bananas, try spinach, chard, zucchini that doesnt come with the baggage of all that sugar

Quote Originally Posted by CatSmasher View Post
    Don't eat bananas, try spinach, chard, zucchini that doesnt come with the baggage of all that sugar

Chard? WTF is that. Is this a taint joke?

Swiss chard? its a leafy green vegetable, like Kale

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chard

I don't ****ing joke about nutrition, EVER.

+ Reply to Thread