+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Just when you thought Tito "Pound 4 Pound the biggest Head in MMA" Ortiz was a memory

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    That sir is horrible logic.... Bendo is 5'9", can he make 135? Does 1 inch make that big of a difference or does everybody have different genetic make-ups and body compositions?
    yeah the only thing I thought of is the implication that Cruz is more muscular than Cyborg and he makes 135, but I'm not even sure that's accurate

Tito has been her manager for awhile now right, I remember reading about it a few months back. I think Tito would make a good manager the guy knows everyone in the buisness, and seems to genuinley care about the fighters I thinks its great he went into managing and hope him the best. I also heard they have contacted Dolce to help Cyborg make the weight.
    As I watch the dirty politicians rant
    I cultivate my clean Green plant
    While they push weapons of mass destruction
    I grow these plants and give instructions
    On how to do it and keep it green
    All the oil guys do is keep it mean
    I fight these forces with seeds and leaves
    I don't believe in rolling up sleeves

old news.

I really like this idea of legend of the sport becoming managers and not trainers. Might build the sport to something better.

It's not about someone teaching her to cut the weight lol. It's about whether the doctors allow her to. In Wrestling, they measure your body fat and determine what's safe for you to go down to. Like when I was 175, they told me the safest I could cut down to was 152. If the doctors consider it unsafe, this is a moot point

Quote Originally Posted by tboned View Post
    At 5'8", getting to 135 with weight cutting should be a non issue. Dominic Cruz is 5'8"...
    Dominic Cruz also has the legs of a child!

Quote Originally Posted by machete View Post
    old news.

I really like this idea of legend of the sport becoming managers and not trainers. Might build the sport to something better.
    ^This and...

We all saw Tito on the TUF show and I thought he was one hell of a Coach for those guys. Him making this step comes as no suprise and I imagine soon that he'll have someone wearing a strap under his banner. Might be after the lockdown divisions champs go away, but this niche for Tito is a good fit.
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

Why do we want fighters off the juice?... I want them all on the juice, it's more exciting for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman_K View Post
    Why do we want fighters off the juice?... I want them all on the juice, it's more exciting for me!
    Ahhh Yes, the days of Pride are fondly missed

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    It's not about someone teaching her to cut the weight lol. It's about whether the doctors allow her to. In Wrestling, they measure your body fat and determine what's safe for you to go down to. Like when I was 175, they told me the safest I could cut down to was 152. If the doctors consider it unsafe, this is a moot point
    So your saying fighters have to get cleared by a doctor to fight at a particular weight? I've never heard this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    She can make the weight, she wants to make the weight and juice too. Sorry bout yer luck.

+ Reply to Thread