+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: And the positive drug/testosterone tests continue

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,478

    Default And the positive drug/testosterone tests continue

    Beltran and Palhares on the front page. Beltran is a real surprise to be honest, but Palhares isn't really due to his size and muscle tone.

  2. #2

    Default

    I really can't say I'm surprised by Palhares. The guy indeed looks like his nickname implies. He's a tree stump made of muscle.

  3. #3
    MMAWeekly Regular purekane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    wood grain grippin'
    Posts
    12,143

    Default

    You know you thought this was gonna be about thunder horse or hector.

  4. #4

    Default

    One of the juicers won his fight. The percentage of testosterone/ anabolic steroid users that get popped, and have lost, is pretty amazing.

  5. #5
    MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    31,605

    Default

    i think it's funny that Palhares' camp went straight to the "he went in with a broken foot" instagram pics literally the day after the fight.

    fuk them.

    i predict him now going the full blown Paulo Filho path into psychotic drugged out obscurity.


    MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

  6. #6

    Default

    Joey looked really good. Makes sense now. The dude has never been in shape like that

  7. #7
    Member BJPENNSTATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,190

    Default

    Damn watching YouTube videos of palhares lifting 500+lbs, and stating that he only lifts 3x a week

    I thought it was legit,

    Guess I was fooled.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Floyd1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    5,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    i think it's funny that Palhares' camp went straight to the "he went in with a broken foot" instagram pics literally the day after the fight.

    fuk them.

    i predict him now going the full blown Paulo Filho path into psychotic drugged out obscurity.
    I have never liked Palhares, I think he is a dickface in a nice guy persona. That being said, I'm shocked that out if all the accusations, people would think this guy was clean, he looks like Franco Columbu in his prime, just a little shorter (ha!).

    I don't like him any less though, so he is part of the 70% of MMA fighters that juice but part of the 15% that gets caught. Big deal...
    .............

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BJPENNSTATE View Post
    Damn watching YouTube videos of palhares lifting 500+lbs, and stating that he only lifts 3x a week

    I thought it was legit,

    Guess I was fooled.
    Actually that is how people build strength and muscle, lift high with lots of rest in between...he just had help!

  10. #10
    Member Lord Abortion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Land of Nod
    Posts
    4,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    I have never liked Palhares, I think he is a dickface in a nice guy persona. That being said, I'm shocked that out if all the accusations, people would think this guy was clean, he looks like Franco Columbu in his prime, just a little shorter (ha!).

    I don't like him any less though, so he is part of the 70% of MMA fighters that juice but part of the 15% that gets caught. Big deal...
    No nice guy persona really. He holds his subs too long, even in grappling tournaments for hells sake. Dude is a blatant dick head.

    Also, to whoever said juicers usually lose... They don't but the ones who get popped do. If you mess up your cycle, that usually means bad training camp. The reason they lose when they get popped has a lot more to do with whatever circumstances lead them to getting caught like an absolute moron.

    Other than the nice guy thing, Floyd is dead on here.


    "I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" - The Dynamite Kid: Iron Mike Tyson

    "I wish they had hot dogs in jail..." - Takeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi

    MMA Eliminator XXVII Winner

    2x UFF Champ

    Abortion Inc.

    Lord Abortion
    BigPappaStump
    LittlestHobo
    Cavebear
    MattyDeathMetal

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts