+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amish Mafia....yeah, another show....lol.

Default Amish Mafia....yeah, another show....lol.

Ever watch it??

This is now my new retirement. I can take these people over as far business and entertainment and protection money. In 10 years this will be cavebears community on the financial front. If what they are showing, and, here I just doubt it, but if its real..ahahahaha.

For real, when I was in York, right next to Lebanon County, the Pagan MC were using Amish to distribute drugs, 50 kilos of meth riding down the road in a buggy, pretty good idea for a while. Till they ALL got busted. I wouldnt be so greedy, just play the old school Italian mafia thing, keep it safe, clean, and outsiders out, and PAY me...

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

I once worked with a group of Amish contractors on a project. They are not nearly as innocent as they pretend that they are haha.

But they can do some ridiculously good cheap labor. I would hire Amish guys over Mexicans any day of the week.
    Last edited by Time Warner; 01-09-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Warner View Post
    I once worked with a group of Amish contractors on a project. They are not nearly as innocent as they pretend that they are haha.

But they can do some ridiculously good cheap labor. I would hire Amish guys over Mexicans any day of the week.
    Kinda funny, I've also worked with the Amish, and their labor quality blew chunks. I'd take the Mexicans every time. I hate it, but as far as quality goes, da mexicans win. The Amish were though totally not as innocent as people believe.

Amish roofs, second to none in my area, the rest of their work...very suspect.

LOL...I could run that sh!t, I just know it

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Kinda funny, I've also worked with the Amish, and their labor quality blew chunks. I'd take the Mexicans every time. I hate it, but as far as quality goes, da mexicans win. The Amish were though totally not as innocent as people believe.

Amish roofs, second to none in my area, the rest of their work...very suspect.

LOL...I could run that sh!t, I just know it
    I think you could run it CB.

On a side note, I would like to see a battle royal between the Amish and the bistas.

I was watching the 1st episode a couple weeks ago and they have got to be ranked dead last in intimidation amongst mafias. They know they wouldn't kill anybody, which is why they have a camera crew and did a reality show to begin with. They wouldn't allow that if they knew some serious stuff would go down.

They all just look like a bunch of fucking dipshits to me. They even have one of their men running errands on a scooter. A scooter god damnit!!

I will give them credit for being efficient and stabilizing their place at the top of the hierarchy in their community. Not sure if that really means much though.
    MMAF: 41-32-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

I'm not trying to be ignorant here(which means the next thing I say will more than likely come off as ignorant as ****), but all the males on that show sound like they are retarded when they speak. I would just pass it off as just being the way they talk, but the females don't sound like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by goordie View Post
    I was watching the 1st episode a couple weeks ago and they have got to be ranked dead last in intimidation amongst mafias. They know they wouldn't kill anybody, which is why they have a camera crew and did a reality show to begin with. They wouldn't allow that if they knew some serious stuff would go down.

They all just look like a bunch of fucking dipshits to me. They even have one of their men running errands on a scooter. A scooter god damnit!!

I will give them credit for being efficient and stabilizing their place at the top of the hierarchy in their community. Not sure if that really means much though.
    Yep, saw that crap. A fukin scooter...hehe?? I'm sure they dont have to kill for intimidation though, just their culture.

Papa Bear rolls in , offs they're Don, or just takes his pitch fork, and hey, I'm the king of horse **** and hay sales??

I got this...Amish 401k

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

and Merlin..of Ohio, the ruler of Ohio. The 160lb "black belt". Who has done jail time?? I'm pretty sure I caught it the second time I watched it, but they show his jail sentence on paper, made a big deal of his petty drug charges, i'm pretty sure I read he did 180 days with 120 suspended suspended and like 19 days already served. whats that math gurus, 21 days?? Thats a county term, for drug dealers, in a non-violent area of the prison. I'm sure he knows about as much as prison life as I do and I did like 6 months in a county. 21 days..ahahah.

I'll take over Ohio and Pa. when I'm ready.

EDIT: my descip in no WAY shows a "Don" cant be a little guy with no jail time cant be violent, they can be, all i'm saying is one better carry a gun, and HUGE brass balls, or I got this most time.....and the gun is negligible ....just sayin. An Amish mafia man with a gun, I will laugh at. They're not killers, but, intimidators..
    Last edited by CaveBear; 01-10-2013 at 02:57 AM.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    When I was like 10 I used to call The Box and pay $1.99 to see this video like 3 times a day. Speaking of The Box, that was a pretty sweet channel. Anyone remember it?

+ Reply to Thread