+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show...enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    I tried to watch this. I really did. Piers was smart to have him on. Alex Jones says great stuff but how can you sit and listen to him babble on like this? Baph is right on. Total theatre.

Piers saying let's have a debate is like challenging a one armed fighter to an MMA fight but then saying he can't use his legs. This is what Jones' does.
    And I, like everyone else on Earth, do not watch this "show", but apparently the theater does not stop and start with the Jones hit job. He framed the "interview" with sniffly-nosed victims and emotional pleas for help and gun control. It was quite a spectacle and contrasted with Jones behavior rather strongly.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet3 View Post
    Morgan knows exactly what he's doing and the above post is exactly why: rather than engage a composed, thoughtful, constitutional scholar with a reasonable position on the 2nd amendment you bring in a volatile, hair-brained, 9-11 truther with a short fuse and the "optics" of the situation break hard in your favor. It's theatre, pure and simple. And Seki, and probably 75% of the viewing audience, fell for it.
    Didn't he have Jones on 'cause Jones was the one who started the "deport Piers Morgan" petition?
    The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
    -- Camus

Quote Originally Posted by sonzai View Post
    Didn't he have Jones on 'cause Jones was the one who started the "deport Piers Morgan" petition?

Yes. Says that right away in the first video. The rest of the 13 minutes is spent with that Alex guy screaming his face off for no apparent reason. The longer he talked the angrier he got.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

Quote Originally Posted by sonzai View Post
    Do you sincerely believe that this was Morgan's motivation? Since they spend all of 1 second in a 15-minute interview covering the petition? Or was this a set-up to contrast the unabashed raving with the mopey mournful victim in the segment before and the cool, collected, British intellectual opposing Jones?

Yes, I'm sure this was merely incidental. As incidental as letting Jones rave for 14:30 and then bringing up the 9-11 truther bit right as the segment ended just to ice the cake. No theatre here. Genuine dicourse was Morgan's only objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet3 View Post
    Do you sincerely believe that this was Morgan's motivation? Since they spend all of 1 second in a 15-minute interview covering the petition? Or was this a set-up to contrast the unabashed raving with the mopey mournful victim in the segment before and the cool, collected, British intellectual opposing Jones?

Yes, I'm sure this was merely incidental. As incidental as letting Jones rave for 14:30 and then bringing up the 9-11 truther bit right as the segment ended just to ice the cake. No theatre here. Genuine dicourse was Morgan's only objective.
    Well, it certainly gives him a fine excuse for bringing Jones on, but I'm sure Jones's starting of that petition was due to his desire for genuine discourse. Or perhaps Jones wants it to be that way... maybe he's an agent of disinfo, planted by the Illuminati to run his mouth and discredit those who know the real truth. Both actors playing their parts, full of sound and fury, signifying the death of... dun dun dun... the truth!!!

Or maybe the commercial media runs on advertising $$$s which run on viewer eyeballs which run on spectacle.
    The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
    -- Camus

I do believe he's . . . what's the phrase? . . . . nailed it!

They're both a couple of sick fuckin' scumbags.
    2009, 2010 OD Heavyweight Grand Prix Champion

Discipline: Wallachian Karate

Turn ons: Rainy days and kittens

Turn offs: Smokers and red meat

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    They're both a couple of sick fuckin' scumbags.
    but alex always cries after he rants in his shows. he's sincere..?
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    but alex always cries after he rants in his shows. he's sincere..?
    I was actually talking about Baphomean and Sonzarelli. Sick sunzabitches.

Piers and Alex are cool in my books.
    2009, 2010 OD Heavyweight Grand Prix Champion

Discipline: Wallachian Karate

Turn ons: Rainy days and kittens

Turn offs: Smokers and red meat

i imagined MiH/Jabber/rnmr as piers & Garth as jones while i listen to barry white.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

+ Reply to Thread