+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a question,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Just wanted to expound on this. Yeah, I do stupid stuff when drunk/high, never about lil kids though. My accuser said I was walking past her house and threatened her grandkids.......I dont even know where she lives, she lives in my town and thats all I know. I cant even tell you what color of car she drives.
    The lady doth protest too much.
    "It's hell being a straight white man in America these days." 50% of the posters on this board.

I know, I know..what now?? I'm a drunk addict, been so for life, also been a member of my small towns community of aa for several years now. I have many friends in aa. Recently me and my ex got into it...also an aa member.. Nothing unusual there. as we have for years. However her friend decided to jump in this time and when i mean jump in....well heres the deal, and my question....this lady has been telling people I threatened her grandchildren...like molestation type ****....even called the cops..hell..I dont even know where she lives..they obviously got nothing on me, never will, as its a joke. no matter how or drunk I would ever get would i hurt a lil kid. But what do I do?? Other members of aa I spoken to about this, and I spoke to 3, what I call elders.... have said just let it go, let it ride It will all play out. Guys, I might not mean a damn thing to you, hell I'm sure I dont..but this to me is very serious....the implications are huge. I'm both pissed and afraid...if this was a dude...parking lot brawl for sure...I mean I am heated...but this is a 50 y/o chick??? I certaintly cant beat her ass physically. Ive settled most of my debts with fists my whole life....I dont really have experience dealing with this kinda thing without being physical. Can I call the cops and file some type of charge?? This is a small town, small aa community, this type of thing could ruin me. If it matters to any of you...and maybe only jrod and a few others know this, but fuk it.....I was raped when I was like 9...I was involved in a friendly fire indecent in the military...I dont want sympathy, I just want help on this issue. Unfortunately throwing hands wont help. Sorry...maybe a pathetic post, sometimes though a stranger offers the best advice. peace!!!

Edit: this might be my longest post ever...Toe would be proud...lol
    At times like this we need only reflect on the great bards and poets of our times

Just wanted to expound on this. Yeah, I do stupid stuff when drunk/high, never about lil kids though. My accuser said I was walking past her house and threatened her grandkids.......I dont even know where she lives, she lives in my town and thats all I know. I cant even tell you what color of car she drives.
    Could you have done something randomly and not realized they were related to her?

Like maybe you were stumbling down a sidewalk one....enchanted evening. And some kids playing in their driveway make some snide comment and you hear them and snap back, "hey lol at you, you pathetic unamerican disgraces. I defended my country so little liberal twerps like you could download your justin beiberlake on your ipad...pod....fff..fuh...fuck you!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Could you have done something randomly and not realized they were related to her?

Like maybe you were stumbling down a sidewalk one....enchanted evening. And some kids playing in their driveway make some snide comment and you hear them and snap back, "hey lol at you, you pathetic unamerican disgraces. I defended my country so little liberal twerps like you could download your justin beiberlake on your ipad...pod....fff..fuh...fuck you!!!!"

Kudos my friend. I will be making a trip to the work supply cabinet to obtain needed materials to clean my computer screen. Very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post

no, I have a few direct routes I follow in my town when walking.....both are to bars...I've never seen this lady outside of aa in my life. I did find out what street she lives on.....its so far outta my way, i'd never be there. I couldnt find her house ever.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

no, I have a few direct routes I follow in my town when walking.....both are to bars...I've never seen this lady outside of aa in my life. I did find out what street she lives on.....its so far outta my way, i'd never be there. I couldnt find her house ever.
    Who are you trying to convince?

Me or Chris Hansen?

Are you debating if you should fight a 50 year old woman who accused you of molesting her grandchildren? Well you shouldn't fight her lol. You shouldn't post this on the internet either fyi. Oh man.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Warner View Post
    Are you debating if you should fight a 50 year old woman who accused you of molesting her grandchildren? Well you shouldn't fight her lol. You shouldn't post this on the internet either fyi. Oh man.
    what you have you read?? lmao....obviously reading isnt your strong suit. Fukin moron..idiot is more like it. Basic reading skills are taught in grade school....I guess you didnt graduate....figures.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

what you have you read?? lmao....obviously reading isnt your strong suit. Fukin moron..idiot is more like it. Basic reading skills are taught in grade school....I guess you didnt graduate....figures.
    Grade school? Is this the same place that teaches proper grammar and punctuation? I think I've heard of this place.

Quote Originally Posted by AGrappleAday View Post
    Grade school? Is this the same place that teaches proper grammar and punctuation? I think I've heard of this place.

it's spelled grammer, you moran.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

+ Reply to Thread