+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a question,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    Her friend jumped in and made an accusation about her grandkids or your ex's kids? Have you ever met the accusers kids?
    Once. At Penn State.

Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesod View Post
    Can you elaborate on the bolded part?
    He would lose status in the junkie community

What was the question?

Quote Originally Posted by AGrappleAday View Post
    What was the question?
    Whether or not paragraph breaks are appropriate on the internets and how to properly use an ellipsis.
    Send lawyers, guns, and money... the shit has hit the fan.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjn-VGXlEsU

I'm with Baph, SIIHB....
    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    hell TOIAP said a lot of you PM'd him to create the "50 reasons to dislike ROV" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesod View Post
    Whether or not paragraph breaks are appropriate on the internets and how to properly use an ellipsis.
    That last part was directed at me, wasn't it?!?
    The Makalu is actually estimated to be somewhere in the ball park of 78-115 years old. No one is sure due to the excessively thick coating of hair covering his face and chest breast neck and head. The Makalu can eat twice its weight in food a week and can be found in cool areas. It's said that the Makalu is one of the only animals which can comprehend and enjoy music. While the Makalu isn't recommended as a house pet, they are known to coexist quite harmoniously with humans.
    カクタオキ君は武道が有ります!!

Still not sure what the question is, but I'll give it a shot...

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    I know, I know..what now??
    Umm, I have no ****ing clue at this point. Maybe you will answer your own question?

a drunk addict, been so for life, also been a member of my small towns community of aa for several years now. I have many friends in aa. Recently me and my ex got into it...also an aa member.. Nothing unusual there. as we have for years. However her friend decided to jump in this time and when i mean jump in....well heres the deal, and my question....this lady has been telling people I threatened her grandchildren...like molestation type ****....even called the cops..hell..I dont even know where she lives..they obviously got nothing on me, never will, as its a joke. no matter how or drunk I would ever get would i hurt a lil kid. But what do I do??
    The actual question here is what will you do? Regardless of what anybody else says.....

Other members of aa I spoken to about this, and I spoke to 3, what I call elders.... have said just let it go, let it ride It will all play out. Guys, I might not mean a damn thing to you, hell I'm sure I dont..but this to me is very serious....the implications are huge. I'm both pissed and afraid...if this was a dude...parking lot brawl for sure...I mean I am heated...but this is a 50 y/o chick???
    Yes, I hear this is indeed a 50 y/o chick. Give or take.

I hope I answered all of your questions bear bro.

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout2.2 View Post
    Cliff notes,

Cavebear diddles boys. And is a drug addict.

He is wondering how to avoid his small community stellar reputation being tarnished by such actions.
    Oh damn. I went back and read it now. I'm still glad you provided the cliff notes as my ability to comprehend junkishese is not up to par.

LOL at "parking lot brawl for sure". Thats a surefire way to get yourself out of a bad situation...throw an assault charge on top of everything else...Best idea I've ever heard.

But for real, CB, you need to document, document, document. When did she accuse you and of what. Any harrassing behavior from her end. When have you actually seen these kids..dates, times, etc. I don't know if what Vision said to do with the recording will hold up in court in case it goes that way.

These are some serious allegations if they are ever brought forward...even being arrested for such things will stay on your record even if you are not tried nor convicted. I'd seek some legal advice AND I would contact the local authorites, if nothing but to just get your side out there before any accusations are thrown your way.

I don't know you Jim, but I still highly doubt you would do, even think about doing, or did anything of the sort. I wish you the best of luck and I'm always a PM away. We may have our words but this is not a cool situation at all. I've been there, not in this context, but I've been there.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

i have some experience with accusations like this, but I was guilty, so....

+ Reply to Thread