+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2012 All-World Teams

Quote Originally Posted by WarJorge View Post
    Might wanna reread the sentence. There is a comma after great.

I was saying there are some great fighters on the list
    Touché.......

Quote Originally Posted by WarJorge View Post
    No way in hell that those are the 20 best fighters in that order... Seriously, Bestrafer? He hasn't won a major in his whole career let alone in 2012, no offense but putting him in the top 20 is laughable

This is not meant to disrespect anyone but if you haven't even won a title in 2012 for one of the leagues used for these rankings, you shouldn't be sniffing the top 20. This heavily rewards fighters who submit picks on 3 sites, while there are some very very good, no great, fighters on the list. They are mostly there because they compete everywhere.
    You realize I only submit picks on TWO sites and I am in the Top 20 for the year. I was in the #1 Contender fight here in the MMAF twice and once in the SFF. I have a winning record for the year in the very first year I took the MMAF seriously.

AND....... I am fighting for the MMAF title at the next event. I don't understand how winning a title has anything to do with being in the TOP TWENTY.

Let's Go Red Wings
    2x Former ACFL Champion
    ACFL Record: 31-27-3
    MMAF Record: 30-27-2
    EFCF Record: 13-16-1

And it won't matter when I beat Oly (Sorry bro) at the next event for my first major title

Let's Go Red Wings
    2x Former ACFL Champion
    ACFL Record: 31-27-3
    MMAF Record: 30-27-2
    EFCF Record: 13-16-1

Quote Originally Posted by bestrafer7 View Post
    And it won't matter when I beat Oly (Sorry bro) at the next event for my first major title
    No problem. Good luck Strafer. To be clear I was not agreeing with WJ about you. I do not consider myself in the top 20 I just compete at all sites. There are guys like Bowser and GNI and Brandoja and others that dont come to mind that dont fight over here and guys from here that dont fight elsewhere.
    Last edited by Olydog09; 01-12-2013 at 02:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread