+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New Years Threat

Quote Originally Posted by slystone View Post
    This is true - I haven't followed ALL your woes E, but is it good to be home?
    Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    It's not for me to speak for her, but if I had to guess, I would say it's bitter sweet

I remember she didn't WANT to leave Morocco, but had little choice
    Patsox is correct. I like being here for the creature comforts but it IS bittersweet because now I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. People keep saying I can just go back, and that's true of course, but I don't trust it. I had a signed and legalized contract last time and my job still somehow fell through. To pack up and go back borders on unacceptable risk for me. Plus I miss my man so much... we're planning on him coming here for a month soon but holy hell what a sea of red tape we have to get through and no guarantee of temporary visa approval for another 3 - 4 weeks. So yeah, I guess more bitter than sweet :$

just got back home last night after spending almost 2 weeks with family who i haven't seen for over 6 years. spent the new year celebration up on a rooftop in the very center of the city. 360 degree view of fireworks & the bay. dodging them was awesome too.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    just got back home last night after spending almost 2 weeks with family who i haven't seen for over 6 years. spent the new year celebration up on a rooftop in the very center of the city. 360 degree view of fireworks & the bay. dodging them was awesome too.
    Happy Holi!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Happy Holi!!!!
    i'm not

pk

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Elissa View Post
    Patsox is correct. I like being here for the creature comforts but it IS bittersweet because now I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. People keep saying I can just go back, and that's true of course, but I don't trust it. I had a signed and legalized contract last time and my job still somehow fell through. To pack up and go back borders on unacceptable risk for me. Plus I miss my man so much... we're planning on him coming here for a month soon but holy hell what a sea of red tape we have to get through and no guarantee of temporary visa approval for another 3 - 4 weeks. So yeah, I guess more bitter than sweet :$

Ahhhh, young love. Nothing quite like it

Sincerely hope it works out for you though and have a great 2013!

Otherwise if you can get to Aussie I need help looking after 2 little girls 24/7.

Four days and counting

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

i got fukin blasted at a nasty party and woke up at 7pm still hungover.

dude that does ice sculptures showed up with a chainsaw and a 5 foot block of ice that he turned into a 3 foot bong and a nasty luge.

i called him Edward Scissorhands and am pretty sure that Eddie will be his nickname for months to come become of it.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

^^Sounds awesome.

I was young once and did sh1t like that - i think...

I love impromptu stuff like that when it goes down at parties

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    Doing awesome... It's always good to see you post. Oh and Vlad,

sorry to hear about your kidney infection....Surprised you're

not in a hospital. Old friend, you're one tough muthafucca.
    I actually did end up going to the hospital about 30 hours after I wrote that.

Shit was starting to get ****ed and the anti-biotics weren't cutting it on their own (sometimes they do sometimes they don't). So I made an attempt in the dead of night at getting a cab to take me to the ER, but I didn't even make it to the elevator before I fell. That's the last I remember until I woke up with a bunch if sharp shit sticking in and out of me. Luckily the concierge security guard saw me face down in my hallway halfway to the elevator. He saw me on the security monitor from his post downstairs. He rushed up to my floor, saw I wasn't some drunken loser, called an ambulance (or so I was told) and off I went. Sometimes the amount of security in this building annoys me (there are cameras in every area of the building save for the actual condo suites), but not on this case.

So does this make me a pussy now? hahahaha . . .
    2009, 2010 OD Heavyweight Grand Prix Champion

Discipline: Wallachian Karate

Turn ons: Rainy days and kittens

Turn offs: Smokers and red meat

Damn, that's quite the tale Vlad! Glad to hear you're doing better now (assuming that you are). Get well soon, my man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky Supafly View Post
    There's no need to go Fox News on this shit, you fucking dildo.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    This is me vs you. One on Bum!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    I actually did end up going to the hospital about 30 hours after I wrote that.

Shit was starting to get ****ed and the anti-biotics weren't cutting it on their own (sometimes they do sometimes they don't). So I made an attempt in the dead of night at getting a cab to take me to the ER, but I didn't even make it to the elevator before I fell. That's the last I remember until I woke up with a bunch if sharp shit sticking in and out of me. Luckily the concierge security guard saw me face down in my hallway halfway to the elevator. He saw me on the security monitor from his post downstairs. He rushed up to my floor, saw I wasn't some drunken loser, called an ambulance (or so I was told) and off I went. Sometimes the amount of security in this building annoys me (there are cameras in every area of the building save for the actual condo suites), but not on this case.

So does this make me a pussy now? hahahaha . . .
    No. I'm glad that security guard saw you. And I hope at least the Adidas

were on correctly. Take care of yourself big guy. This place...hell

I missed ya.
    if everyone is fuccin dimes why the ugly bltches gettin' pregnant?

+ Reply to Thread