+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 733

Thread: Official 2013 NFL Playoff Discussion Thread

  1. #701
    Member reezykeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game
    Posts
    4,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goordie View Post
    Not pouting, just calling a spade a spade. Learn the difference. Notice how me and "Renov" still post our thoughts about how the season will play out long after the Steelers season has ended? It's called being an NFL fan. You? We aren't even sure you are a tiny fraction of that, since you have no important opinions to give outside of "your" team, and even those can hardly qualify as opinions most of the time. It's mostly just the same fist pumping that the kids I used to substitute teach for would give, and coincidentally it was only the ones whose teams were doing well that wanted to talk football. Congrats on being a little kid football fan.

    I remember you talking football on here once before last year, and that was when the Niners hired Singletary as their coach. You were all stoked about it, but that didn't work out to well, thus you kind of just waited and waited and waited... until things got good.
    Careful ... you're borderline destroying creepy ass ROV's theory that I only appeared after we signed Harbaugh
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

  2. #702
    Member reezykeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game
    Posts
    4,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Gotta love when someone tries to insult you then realizes their insult sucked and was based on something not true then tries to come back after with that weak sauce above. Just like your fanhood, you are pretty weak when things don't go your way.

    Maybe in the future act the same no matter how things are going and people won't laugh at you as much as they do now. Must suck knowing that even if the 49ers win no one is going to give you any respect for it here because you aren't with them when they aren't riding high.

    Well I certainly won't be riding as high as your "die hard"... "FRIEND" who lives in Reno and is the biggest 49er fan you know ... lmao.

    Reno! the land of DIE HARD 49er fans GUFFAW



    #6 BAY BAY
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

  3. #703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    Careful ... you're borderline destroying creepy ass ROV's theory that I only appeared after we signed Harbaugh
    I know that your Unibrow squishes your brain down to borderline retard levels, but let's cover this once again so even you understand it:

    1. The way you act now and the way you acted prior to Harbaugh are literally (oops..too big of a word there) two different people.

    2. Prior to Harbaugh, much as goordie mentioned, I think you posted in the NFL section....once a year..maybe?

    3. Now, and only when your team has a big win, you post almost non stop until...

    4. the 49ers lose, then we don't hear from you for quite some time.

    So the bottom line is you are either a fraud who previously thought Singeltary was going to right the ship and hopped on too early then went quiet when it didn't work out (much like your pattern now), or a fairweather at best fan who waits until the going is good to try and act "interwebz puffy chest".... either way you aren't the same poster as previous thus proving my theory on you. Others are becoming increasingly aware of it and it sucks for you because if the 49ers win it all, NO ONE is going to give you any credit for being a die hard who was there all along.

    And finally...my friend who is a die hard rolls his eyes at fans like you. I don't bring up the forum or names of people on it....you don't get that much credit....we were watching the game and I just mentioned this "other 49ers fan" and described your pattern to him and he just chuckled/rolled his eyes and said the bandwagon always fills up during the good times...especially for the 49ers.

    Sucks to be you...(as usual)....
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

  4. #704
    Member reezykeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game
    Posts
    4,333

    Default

    Others ... like you and your "real life" "FRIEND" ... btw ROV we all know you don't have any friends , you can't even manage a goddamn ACQUAINTANCE online .... so you and your "friend" notice my fairweatherness huh? Good for you and your make believe friend. You are 60+ years old man, you SHOULD have at least have a few people in the HUGE online world you can get along with yet somehow everyone on the internet loathes the *sh!t out of you. Well two thumbs up ROV... i know the most exciting part of your day is 30 minutes after you pop that monthly Cialis and your little pecker gets your blood rushing when you give your wife her monthly allowance and she is forced to fvck you.

    Anyway .., on to #6 ... as i called over a year ago ... Looks like I've been right so far.
    Last edited by reezykeezy; 01-24-2013 at 03:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

  5. #705
    Member reezykeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game
    Posts
    4,333

    Default

    btw nice back track ... " oh! well i don't mention the forum or any names .. OBVIOUSLY..." ... PSHYEAH ... Reno Die Hard 49er Fans are the realist

    Holy fvck you are a sad 65 year old man. If there was an ignore button on the main page next to your posts you DO realize that you would be talking to yourself right? Thank your god that the only reason you aren't fully shunned by everyone on the internet is because it takes a few clicks to ignore someone
    Last edited by reezykeezy; 01-24-2013 at 03:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

  6. #706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    I know that your Unibrow squishes your brain down to borderline retard levels, but let's cover this once again so even you understand it:

    1. The way you act now and the way you acted prior to Harbaugh are literally (oops..too big of a word there) two different people.

    2. Prior to Harbaugh, much as goordie mentioned, I think you posted in the NFL section....once a year..maybe?

    3. Now, and only when your team has a big win, you post almost non stop until...

    4. the 49ers lose, then we don't hear from you for quite some time.

    So the bottom line is you are either a fraud who previously thought Singeltary was going to right the ship and hopped on too early then went quiet when it didn't work out (much like your pattern now), or a fairweather at best fan who waits until the going is good to try and act "interwebz puffy chest".... either way you aren't the same poster as previous thus proving my theory on you. Others are becoming increasingly aware of it and it sucks for you because if the 49ers win it all, NO ONE is going to give you any credit for being a die hard who was there all along.

    And finally...my friend who is a die hard rolls his eyes at fans like you. I don't bring up the forum or names of people on it....you don't get that much credit....we were watching the game and I just mentioned this "other 49ers fan" and described your pattern to him and he just chuckled/rolled his eyes and said the bandwagon always fills up during the good times...especially for the 49ers.

    Sucks to be you...(as usual)....
    Stings don't it Fraudeezy.....
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

  7. #707

    Default

    Im still confused as to HOW the level of fandom someone has is relevant to how often the post ONLINE at MMAWeekly about their team. Not ll of us have Nursing home hours like ROV does to post non-stop about how great the 60's were.
    07/07/10.. Brock Lesnar will beat any HW he faces in the next 3 years and will retire with only one loss on his record. (was wrong about this, for sure!)

    Jon Jones is the most talented d*ck tucking b*tch in UFC history! Just fight Rashad already if you're not scared like you say you are.

  8. #708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by war_spider View Post
    Im still confused as to HOW the level of fandom someone has is relevant to how often the post ONLINE at MMAWeekly about their team. Not ll of us have Nursing home hours like ROV does to post non-stop about how great the 60's were.
    I guess some people have really low reading comprehension, so let's try it one more time and see if it sinks in:

    How often you post or if you go online at all has zero to do with your fandom. But if you do go online when your team is winning or riding high and puff your chest out and post multiple times then you sure as hell better show up when your team loses and do the same thing. Especially if you actually QUIT on your team ONLINE, not once but twice last year during the playoffs. And by quit I don't mean he didn't show up...he literally gave up on them in his posts both against the Saints and the Giants. And to top it all off if you were never in this part of the forum or were a lurker who posted once in a blue moon when your team sucked, then suddenly totally 180 on that when they start doing good it is fair for others to call you on it.

    But all that being said...you didn't really come in to discuss that, now did you? Yet another of my followers with yet another weak insult (not a well researched one either...just like Fraudeezy, what a shock!).

    Newsflash there just to help you out: I was born AFTER the 60's were over...not quite ready for the nursing home, although I do admit to being over 40 and wondering when my mid life crisis is supposed to kick in...(cue the needless purchase of some hot rod car and getting a 20 year old hottie to sport around)...

    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

  9. #709
    Member BJPENNSTATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    Wes Welkers wife calling out Ray Lewis on Facebook had me rollin'.
    Googled her, and saw her hooters pics, dayummmmmm.

  10. #710
    Senior Member TitoOrtizIsAPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    ^ () ^
    Posts
    5,860

    Default

    Little change of topic, remember how I said I had money on the 9ers and Ravens, we'll here is a picture of my winnings

    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    hell TOIAP said a lot of you PM'd him to create the "50 reasons to dislike ROV" thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts