+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2013 NFL Playoff Discussion Thread

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

NEWSFLASH! Hey Tony G, NFL fans are losing respect for you as you do your best Brett Favre.

"sniff .... just knowing this MIGHT be my last game ever hurts..."

**tear drop** " I can't believe this COULD be my last time ever wearing a football jersey"

Dude, make a decision and stick with it. And that decision should be to KEEP PLAYING! You are the best TE ever and still play like it. You can go out "on top" in 2 years bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    NEWSFLASH! Hey Tony G, NFL fans are losing respect for you as you do your best Brett Favre.

**tear drop** " I can't believe this COULD be my last time ever wearing a football jersey"

Dude, make a decision and stick with it. And that decision should be to KEEP PLAYING! You are the best TE ever and still play like it. You can go out "on top" in 2 years bro.

fuk him.

he was dead to me after he took the Chiefs colors.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

I'm ROV. I know REAL niner fans ... up here in RENO where you can even find Sh!ttsburgh fans too! WHO CARES

Born and raised in the Bay Area where the Niners actually ... play ... you know? So ROV, people like you and your friends who call themselves real fans and have never even seen "your team" play live is ****ing hilarious.

Keep talking. Cuz people here REALLY think that some "friend" you have ... btw the notion of you having a real friend when 100% of people on a goddamn message board loathe the ever loving **** out of you is way too funny. But yeah, I'm sure people here really put tons of stock into some half ass RENO 49ers fan and some weird stalker like yourself being a Reno living Steelers fan.

HEAR HEAR! GUFFAW! I am ROV and I live in RENO where REAL 49ers fans are! What a joke.

BAY. AREA. Born and breed. Reno. LMAO.
    Some people should really research before they try to (rather weakly) insult others:

Born back East bub - first game I ever went to at the grand age of 5 was a Steelers game in 1976...happened to be the beginning of the greatest dynasty the NFL has EVER seen.

But back on point...only you would be proud of "BAY. AREA. Born and breed."...you do realize (and I lived in Northern California for about a decade) that all of California regards the Bay Area as the armpit of the state right? Guess no one let you in on the joke...but people usually avoid telling Unibrow types anything because its hard to look them directly in the face without laughing...

And finally...for you and those who think I rate people on if their online presence equals fanhood...nope. Its how they show up online that reveals how they vote for their team. Just like last year you puff out that sunken in chest of yours (here online by the way) and crow for anyone that would listen how great "your team" is, but then evaporate (i.e. no online presence) when they lose...or tie. Last year was even worse...you quit on your team TWICE during the playoffs.

Face it bub...you've been outed. Either you are a fake (because you certainly didn't post in this section like you do now pre Harbaugh) who hopped on when the team rose up...or you are fairweather, showing up only when they are doing something good.

Either way you are one of those fans that real fans laugh at. The 49ers may very well join the 6 club, but you don't get to enjoy it because everyone knows you are a fake.

Bay Area Pride...too funny....
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

I'm ROV. I know REAL niner fans ... up here in RENO where you can even find Sh!ttsburgh fans too! WHO CARES

Born and raised in the Bay Area where the Niners actually ... play ... you know? So ROV, people like you and your friends who call themselves real fans and have never even seen "your team" play live is ****ing hilarious.

Keep talking. Cuz people here REALLY think that some "friend" you have ... btw the notion of you having a real friend when 100% of people on a goddamn message board loathe the ever loving **** out of you is way too funny. But yeah, I'm sure people here really put tons of stock into some half ass RENO 49ers fan and some weird stalker like yourself being a Reno living Steelers fan.

HEAR HEAR! GUFFAW! I am ROV and I live in RENO where REAL 49ers fans are! What a joke.

BAY. AREA. Born and breed. Reno. LMAO.
    Please don't.
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl hmmm no wonder why everyone hates NE fans classless pieces of ****...sorry sox your not one of them but all the rest are...

So what if Brett Favre came back 2x? He decided to retire and he changed his mind. So? He was an asset to the Vikings after he came back. I really don't get the whining about him coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by limelight543 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl hmmm no wonder why everyone hates NE fans classless pieces of ****...sorry sox your not one of them but all the rest are...
    "But ALL THE REST are"

Or maybe just the few assholes Smith was talking about

If that's true, it's unfortunate and stupid. Obviously. You have to think 95% of fans from New England would agree with that. Generalizing a whole fan base on what a couple nitwits say, makes you....I'm sorry, but kind of a nitwit too

Don't be a nitwit.

And I think your team needs to stop obsessing over the team they just beat and start focusing on the game they're about to play. I mean, it's only the biggest game of their lives. I've never seen a team with so much to say about a team and it's fan base after earning a spot in the Superbowl

Usually a team is too excited about what's to come, then to dwell on who they left behind. Are the Ravens not confident they can beat San Fransisco? It's like they don't want to let New England go

You beat em....move on
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-22-2013 at 04:51 PM.

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Good boy ROV
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

Good boy ROV
    Gotta love when someone tries to insult you then realizes their insult sucked and was based on something not true then tries to come back after with that weak sauce above. Just like your fanhood, you are pretty weak when things don't go your way.

Maybe in the future act the same no matter how things are going and people won't laugh at you as much as they do now. Must suck knowing that even if the 49ers win no one is going to give you any respect for it here because you aren't with them when they aren't riding high.

The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

You and your fellow ****tsburg fan ROV are hilarious. "This guy is soooo not a real fan, because he doesn't post on the MMAWeekly NFL Forum after every game!"

The Niners had a 3-0-1 stretch this tear where I had about 0 posts. This place doesn't carve out who is and isn't a real fan. Keep pouting because your team sucks, is only getting worse and we are going to catch you at 6. Sorry.
    Not pouting, just calling a spade a spade. Learn the difference. Notice how me and "Renov" still post our thoughts about how the season will play out long after the Steelers season has ended? It's called being an NFL fan. You? We aren't even sure you are a tiny fraction of that, since you have no important opinions to give outside of "your" team, and even those can hardly qualify as opinions most of the time. It's mostly just the same fist pumping that the kids I used to substitute teach for would give, and coincidentally it was only the ones whose teams were doing well that wanted to talk football. Congrats on being a little kid football fan.

I remember you talking football on here once before last year, and that was when the Niners hired Singletary as their coach. You were all stoked about it, but that didn't work out to well, thus you kind of just waited and waited and waited... until things got good.
    MMAF: 41-32-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

+ Reply to Thread