+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2013 NFL Playoff Discussion Thread

Never ceases to amaze me how fast Fraudeezy gets in here when "his" team wins, but you just can't find him when they lose. Fairweather at best...

Fun part of it is I have real 49ers fans here that I sent congrats to who are there thick and thin and I told my friend about the fan that is Reezy on this board and he simply laughed and said that even in the 49ers heyday the bandwagon got awful full with wannabe fans...

Bottom line there Fraud is if the 49ers beat the Ravens and 49ers fans go wild, the real ones will still laugh at you wondering why you are jumping up and down when you aren't even regarded as a real fan...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Never ceases to amaze me how fast Fraudeezy gets in here when "his" team wins, but you just can't find him when they lose
    I'm still here

You're using his legitimacy of his "fan value" based on how often he comes to an online board? ROV, not every one of us get to sit in the nursing home with free wifi telling stories about the "glory days" of 1966 when we were 13.
    07/07/10.. Brock Lesnar will beat any HW he faces in the next 3 years and will retire with only one loss on his record. (was wrong about this, for sure!)

Jon Jones is the most talented d*ck tucking b*tch in UFC history! Just fight Rashad already if you're not scared like you say you are.

Well, Suggs sure didn't let his feelings on the Patriots go unannounced after the game last night.

Quote Originally Posted by war_spider View Post
    You're using his legitimacy of his "fan value" based on how often he comes to an online board? ROV, not every one of us get to sit in the nursing home with free wifi telling stories about the "glory days" of 1966 when we were 13.
    Um...good one?

Anyways I base his fan value on him not being around prior to the 49ers getting Harbaugh and twice quitting on them last year in the playoffs (Saints/Giants games). Real fans don't jump off the wagon just because one of the wheels comes off, and even this year if you go back through the various threads you can see him thumping his chest when everything is good and disappearing (see the Rams/Seahawk games in particular) when things went rough.

Being a real fan means up or down taking whatever is going on with your team. Not just showing up when things are riding high. Like I said previously...even if you think he's a "real" fan, he's fairweather at best....

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    I'm still here
    No one doubts you are a Patriots fan there Pat - up or down over the years you are consistent with how you represent your team. Put in perspective if Fraudeezy was a Patriots fan back in the undefeated season we would of seen him thumping his chest all year all the way tothat Superbowl and then a massive quit/disappearence in said Superbowl. Big difference...

Ive been too emotional about them but its hard not to when u had a idiot calling plays...once he was fired it was perfect and i havent said anything negative about them.

Quote Originally Posted by limelight543 View Post
    Ive been too emotional about them but its hard not to when u had a idiot calling plays...once he was fired it was perfect and i havent said anything negative about them.
    One thing can be said about both Harbaughs - they make moves no matter what to help their team win. Getting rid of that offensive coordinator (and the other Harbaugh pulling the trigger on benching Alex smith) were huge moves that saved seasons. One of the two should get Coach of the Year for those moves alone...

Who was the ex-factor in the Ravens/Patriots and SF/Atlanta game?

I gotta say Bernard Pollard not sure about the other.
    Last edited by purekane; 01-21-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    if everyone is fuccin dimes why the ugly bltches gettin' pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    Who was the ex-factor in the Ravens/Patriots and SF/Atlanta game?

I gotta say Bernard Pollard not sure about the other.
    I'd have to say that the combination of Aqib Talib's injury and Anquan stepping up afterwards was a bit of an ex-factor. Props to Boldin for stepping it up in the playoffs. Dude is definitely a warrior.

Vernon Davis in the playoffs is a totally different player. How he was wide open so often baffled me.
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

+ Reply to Thread