+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2013 NFL Playoff Discussion Thread

I still will never understand the run on 3rd n 7 when a 1st down wins you the game and you have Peyton ****ing Manning under center. And watching Matt Ryan go down field with 30 seconds left and 2 TOs to win the game has to hurt a little. I just don't see how you don't give one of the best QBs of all time a chance to win you the game.

Peyton said he called an audible on the 3rd and 7. That play is on him.

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Have you watched Ed Reed play this year? He's a shell of his former self, he wasn't even one of the top 5 players at his position this year. He won;t even be the best safety on the field tomorrow, hell he won't be one of the 2 best safeties on the field.

I'm confident because my team is the best team in football and also the hottest team in football. They have a top 3 offense and top 3 defense when measured against the remaining playoff teams.

Denver has the best QB, LB, DE, offensive line, secondary, special teams, WRs, TEs, coach, and are at home.

You can count on 1 hand how many difference makers the Ravens have on their team. It takes at least 2 hands to count Denver's difference makers.

ughhhhhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    ughhhhhhh....

f-ck you tom brady
    ACTUALLY, PRETTY DAMN FUNNY

Pats/Ravens again......Tom Brady vs Ray Lewis one last time......the way it ought to be....

Last edited by PatSox; 01-15-2013 at 08:42 PM.

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    welcome back, ****er. Niners are the biggest road favorite ever in a championship game.

They match up poorly with Seattle but seem much better against Atlanta. Who would you rather play? Seattle at home or Falcons on the road? Honestly, I think Atlanta on the road might be better.
    Well thank you. We are big fav's because most people in vegas see what we all see ... the Falcons squaeaking out wins all year because the ****ty teams they played made dumbass game changing mistakes towards the ends of many Falcins game, giving them several wins they really didn't deserve.

And yes, I'd MUCH rather play ATL on the road opposed to the seahawks at home. We will bully the falcons around... we do so many things than them. They just aren't nearly as good as their record says imo.

We clearly have trouble against the Seahawks. Give me a much easier game en route the Super Bowl ... that team is Atlanta.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post

whoa there super creep, not only do I stay on your mind but now you make up bold faced lies about me? I said my dads friend was a Steelers fan growing up... weirdo. nice to see you speaking Like a Steelers fan who knows his place .... talking about how good we are and admitting we will win it all. get help dude. you need serious Prozac.
    As opposed to that goofy Porzac, that only works when it wants to and makes inappropriate jokes at family gatherings
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-18-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by !purerockfury! View Post
    Peyton said he called an audible on the 3rd and 7. That play is on him.
    Awesome input. Was that a question asked in the post game interview?

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    Awesome input. Was that a question asked in the post game interview?
    Yeah. I saw that at the time, but I thought he was just covering for Fox. Which is admirable

+ Reply to Thread